Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my first call to Duemig in 7 years « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 23, 2008, 04:21:27 PM

Dumig is like the political talk show hosts. They say outragious things to get listners riled up and calling in and that is why he will never be fired. When he starts that talk I change stations as I would rather listen to that other dummy politico Schiidt on 970. They are two peas in a pod. I wish the PR staff would spend more time on the radio that is something I can listen to.

I agree regarding the comparison to political talk show hosts. I never listen to these guys but do people go on message boards and rant and rave about Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Bill Maher types?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 23, 2008, 04:33:59 PM

4bucs - you are right - he is wrong - and you are not going ot get his mind changed.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ryanleaf

Starter

#17 : January 23, 2008, 04:40:34 PM

Stuff was changed again.  Personal Life is omitted completely and it now says he was a "former host" on the Grey Goose 19th hole rather than being "fired."

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 23, 2008, 04:48:13 PM

Stuff was changed again. Personal Life is omitted completely and it now says he was a "former host" on the Grey Goose 19th hole rather than being "fired."

Leaf

There's still some interesting wording in there if you read it through. Come on Petuck. Get with it!

bobby

Practice Squad

#19 : January 23, 2008, 04:48:56 PM

He was fired from the Grey Goose... the PGA had a problem with him and so did the Golf channel

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 23, 2008, 04:59:20 PM

Well wipe that surprised look off of my face ... LOL Thanks Bobby.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ryanleaf

Starter

#21 : January 23, 2008, 05:00:43 PM

Changed again...lol

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

Bucfanut

Starter

#22 : January 23, 2008, 05:10:34 PM

there was a link in there to an article about Alstott's retirement, i forget if it was the Trib or SP Times, and on the comment board, a fan wrote a hysterical little play, if you will; anyone by any chance save that link? It was hilarious and well written.

bucfan2005

Practice Squad

#23 : January 23, 2008, 05:13:04 PM

4Buc's

I listened to your call yesterday and i will agree with Dumig(And most times i dont), you sounded like a moron. You came on with the argument that they screen calls, well he let you ramble on for a good 5-7 minutes. Then had no facts or clues about anything, but what you read in the paper,anyone can do that. Why do you or anyone else that hates him so much listen? It funny how how we have so many choice's in life, but we follow those that get us notice.

[banghead]

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 23, 2008, 05:14:32 PM

Changed again...lol

Leaf

Petuck....if you're reading....and we know you are....the close parenthesis goes inside the period as in "The Big Dog." s/b "The Big Dog".  It's making you appear as if your edumacation went awry.

You still missed one.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 23, 2008, 05:17:03 PM

4Buc's

I listened to your call yesterday and i will agree with Dumig(And most times i dont), you sounded like a moron. You came on with the argument that they screen calls, well he let you ramble on for a good 5-7 minutes. Then had no facts or clues about anything, but what you read in the paper,anyone can do that. Why do you or anyone else that hates him so much listen? It funny how how we have so many choice's in life, but we follow those that get us notice.

[banghead]

Had I not known Pat from his postings on the board I would have thought that he came on a bit strong with Deumig. The last thing to do with SD is to get into a shouting match with him. The calmer the caller is the more frustrated the host gets.

ryanleaf

Starter

#26 : January 23, 2008, 05:25:02 PM

Gotta be SD's whipping boy making the changes.

Leaf

ryanleaf

Starter

#27 : January 23, 2008, 05:28:51 PM

Good God!  A ton of stuff was just added.  I refreshed the page and multiple paragraphs were added.  Have yet to read them, but, geez...someone is really working this page.

EDIT: Someone added one of DTG's posts that really blasts SD.  I am sure Jerry will be quick to remove that.

Leaf

Bucsgirl-DK

Second String

#28 : January 23, 2008, 05:36:33 PM

good thing that google saves images of websites. Found this when I was trying to figure out who Scott Brantley is and what the story was with him and Big Dog's fight

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:nCG7uIudrXYJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Duemig+scott+brantley+wdae&hl=da&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=dk&client=firefox-a

interesting stuff

ryanleaf

Starter

#29 : January 23, 2008, 05:38:51 PM

Nice find!  I guess you just did a GOOGLE image search?

Leaf

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my first call to Duemig in 7 years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools