Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ony Thing Better Than a Bucs Win is a Falcons Loss! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 27, 2006, 06:42:18 PM

On the other Vick thread it says that 4 of Vick's supposed passes were droped and he was still 9-24, but people are still standing up for this guy.  The other thread also says that Grad's had 4 droped passes but was 14-21 yet he somehow sucks.  Vick is the worst passing QB in the league but he can run the ball.  If vick wasn't looking to run all the time he may complete more passes. 
All the people on this guys jock need to visit their doctor and get checked!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 27, 2006, 07:05:04 PM

In all fairness to Vick, he was completely justified blaming his WR's after that game. Somebody has to call those guys out.

Even with the drops he had a bad day though...and like I said here, all wR's drop balls.

Not like the ones they were dropping. Roddy White had a 50 yard TD that my niece could've caught, yet he turned his head before the ball got there despite the fact there was no one within 10 yards of him.

It's not for sure that Shoddy White would've scored and with the how horrific Vick is in the redzone who knows.

Vick doesn't deliver the ball effectively, it's plain and simple. Here's what he said in his PC, "maybe I should throw the ball before they come out of their break."

I thought that was QB 101? Shouldn't he be doing this anyway? He's terrible, a horrific passer and there's nothing else to say about it. Every WR that goes there turns to shlt, why is that? There's one common theme in the 6 years, it's Vick.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ony Thing Better Than a Bucs Win is a Falcons Loss! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools