Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ony Thing Better Than a Bucs Win is a Falcons Loss! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

nflinsider

Starter

: November 26, 2006, 06:28:30 PM

Did ya'll see Vick give some of the fans the finger? Watching the Falcons implode is pretty fun to watch! Vick saying in the press conference that "he's not the coach, he's just a player" is comical. The guy really doesn't see that he's part of the problem. I remember my high school coach screaming "if you want to make this team better, look in the damn mirror..." The Falcons will continue to struggle while Vick is busy blaming the receivers, coaches the offensive line and the guys selling hotdogs instead of pointing the finger at himself.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 26, 2006, 07:48:36 PM

Bucs now have something to play for!!! Falcons are only 2 games ahead of the Bucs in the division with a game in Tampa on Dec. 10. How sweet would it be for the Bucs to overtake those fools and drop them into the cellar in the South??? You have your mission Bucs, now go out and make it happen!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : November 26, 2006, 07:50:44 PM

Did ya'll see Vick give some of the fans the finger? Watching the Falcons implode is pretty fun to watch! Vick saying in the press conference that "he's not the coach, he's just a player" is comical. The guy really doesn't see that he's part of the problem. I remember my high school coach screaming "if you want to make this team better, look in the damn mirror..." The Falcons will continue to struggle while Vick is busy blaming the receivers, coaches the offensive line and the guys selling hotdogs instead of pointing the finger at himself.
    I believe he was pointing the finger at his fans!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 26, 2006, 07:50:59 PM

There would be nothing sweeter than to see McKay squirm at RJS as the Bucs knock the Falgoons out of the playoffs (assuming they don't lay another egg in FedEx next Sunday).

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 26, 2006, 09:49:58 PM

I didn't see the video, do you have a pic?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 27, 2006, 12:55:43 AM

He'll get a hefty fine for that

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#6 : November 27, 2006, 01:15:03 AM

Vick always has, and always will be a punk.

nflinsider

Starter

#7 : November 27, 2006, 08:41:52 AM

Mora is finished IMO. His dad was right, Vick is a coach killer....

#8 : November 27, 2006, 12:00:32 PM

panthers and falcons losing is like a bucs win for me! it was a good day yesterday cause they both lost.

i actually don't mind the saints to much this year... good for them now on top of the division.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 27, 2006, 12:26:17 PM

In all fairness to Vick, he was completely justified blaming his WR's after that game.  Somebody has to call those guys out.

#10 : November 27, 2006, 12:38:34 PM

true they did drop some very catchable balls.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 27, 2006, 12:51:35 PM

Michael Vick 9-24 84yards with a rating of 47.9 sound like a very bad day passing if you ask me.  He has always and will always be a "BAD" QB.  However, Rushing ATT YDS AVG LG TD
                                                                                     Michael Vick 12 166 13.8 51 0  atleast he does something right.  Maybe he should stick to his day gob and just be a RB.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 27, 2006, 12:53:05 PM

Maybe he should stick to his day gob and just be a RB.

I don't think he'd be as good a RB as he is a runner as a QB.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 27, 2006, 12:54:32 PM

Their receivers suck.  If Vick can catch at all they should play him at WR and let Shaub throw him the ball.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 27, 2006, 01:33:01 PM

In all fairness to Vick, he was completely justified blaming his WR's after that game. Somebody has to call those guys out.

Even with the drops he had a bad day though...and like I said here, all wR's drop balls.

Not like the ones they were dropping.  Roddy White had a 50 yard TD that my niece could've caught, yet he turned his head before the ball got there despite the fact there was no one within 10 yards of him. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ony Thing Better Than a Bucs Win is a Falcons Loss! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools