Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ADDRESSES WDAE 620 AM SITUATION « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
: January 24, 2008, 12:04:28 AM

Thanks SR, we appreciate the update on this matter. I'm sure I speak for the majority here when I say we will back you in any way possible.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 24, 2008, 12:01:02 AM

Many of you know about the Pewter Report "situation" on the Steve Duemig Show on WDAE 620 on Tuesday, January 22. This took place while Pewter Report was up in Mobile, Ala. covering the Senior Bowl and we did not hear the show. We have already discussed this situation with Steve Duemig and will be meeting with WDAE's program director next week to hear the show in its entirety and discuss the matter internally. When the appropriate time comes, we will discuss any decisions we make as it pertains to our relationship with WDAE 620 AM. Until then, Pewter Report will not comment publicly on this matter.

We are moved by the outpouring of support from our subscribers that have called, e-mailed, texted, private messaged us and made their feelings known on the PR.com boards. It is very much appreciated. Thank you for your support.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : January 24, 2008, 12:05:08 AM

So what exactly is being addressed here?

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 24, 2008, 12:09:35 AM

We respect that. Thanks for the update. I know that these forums are a public venue for all to discuss anything "Bucs" and that does happen to include the radio shows in your area... but maybe we should all reassess what we are honestly here for: To discuss and analyze the Bucs and talk amongst one another about the team. Its more important, its why I became an insider...

Maybe I am alone on that, but I live ouside of Florida and don't know duemig. I rather come on here to hear about the Bucs then something that happened on the radio.
My $.02

ryanleaf

Starter

#4 : January 24, 2008, 12:33:57 AM

I am sure that whatever the outcome...it will be for the best.

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

Aric

Starter

#5 : January 24, 2008, 12:35:30 AM

TbC_Bucs - PR had to respond in some way. Too many listeners to Duemig and fans of PR have been calling for it.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#6 : January 24, 2008, 12:44:35 AM

I would so luv to be a fly on the wall on that day. ;D

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 24, 2008, 12:47:01 AM

Thanks SR, we appreciate the update on this matter. I'm sure I speak for the majority here when I say we will back you in any way possible.
everytime SR post something this guy is here to kiss there @ss...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#8 : January 24, 2008, 12:50:48 AM

That's what tends to happen a lot around these parts baybuc. Nature of the beast, you know?

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 24, 2008, 12:53:35 AM

TbC_Bucs - PR had to respond in some way. Too many listeners to Duemig and fans of PR have been calling for it.

oh I know that man, I was moreso addressing that to the posters on this board but I guess I didnt quite make that clear either.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 24, 2008, 01:31:01 AM

Do a Scott Brantley on him.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 24, 2008, 01:37:16 AM

everytime SR post something this guy is here to kiss there @ss...

Yeah I really kiss THEIR ass. You should learn to spell before you call someone out. Honestly! Do you see me as a PR subscriber? No you don't. I don't kiss anyones ass. To be quite honest with you and everyone else including the PR staff, I find that their material is really only of good use during the offseason. Mainly one particular magazine which is the draft issue. They do great work on it and it is the reason why I come to these boards. Not once have I ever kissed anyone's ass on here.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#12 : January 24, 2008, 05:11:17 AM

what happened???

Admirebucs

Starter

#13 : January 24, 2008, 06:04:33 AM

We have your back SR

jakedakota

Starter

#14 : January 24, 2008, 07:04:16 AM

Thanks Scott. There really is nothing that should be done. Duemig will go on and be the A-hole he is, and everyone knows it, and we should be able to comment on that.

he bashed us, you, the head coach, told his lies and twisted things like always. We made comments and there were some calls.

He hates that and you know it. He has no right to tell you what you should do. My opinon as a consumer, you should back up your loyal subscribers, and posters..PERIOD.

Just like if we dont agree we can call his show.. he has the right to post on here. However on here he cant hang up.

But then again Scott, maybe you dont want us "MAGGOTS" as Steve calls us.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ADDRESSES WDAE 620 AM SITUATION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools