Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ADDRESSES WDAE 620 AM SITUATION « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

« #15 : January 24, 2008, 08:37:40 AM »

Let's also not forget how Duemig called EVERY person that post in here a MEANINGLESS PIMPLE on societies Ass. Yes those were his words, or at least very similar in nature.

That comment alone solidified the fact that I will NEVER listen to 620 WDAE!!! To disagree is fine with me but to call people that aren’t even involved with the feud names and completely disrespect EVERYONE in here is completely uncalled for. This latest rant and rave by Duemig towards the people that post on these boards was not his first nor will it be his last…he is a coward and waste of a person to attack innocent bystanders in this feud.

Ynot

Starter
« #16 : January 24, 2008, 08:47:32 AM »

Let's also not forget how Duemig called EVERY person that post in here a MEANINGLESS PIMPLE on societies butt. Yes those were his words, or at least very similar in nature.

That comment alone solidified the fact that I will NEVER listen to 620 WDAE!!! To disagree is fine with me but to call people that aren’t even involved with the feud names and completely disrespect EVERYONE in here is completely uncalled for. This latest rant and rave by Duemig towards the people that post on these boards was not his first nor will it be his last…he is a coward and waste of a person to attack innocent bystanders in this feud.

XM Radio should be thanking Steve Deumig right now, I finally went and had it installed in my car so I don't need to listen to his garbage in the afternoon anymore.  Chris Myers is on that time slot, and he gives a much better perspective of the state of the Bucs than SD ever could.  The AM in my car is so bad, 620 was literally the only station I could pick up, and that is driving around my territory which is Bradenton/Brandon.  I supposed I owe a thank you to Steve for forcing me to get XM back in my car, it is much appreciated.  Oh, and I don think recently he has snapped a bit, because he was ranting about the same usual crap on his national radio show.  I could only imagine what the fans in SanFran, Arizona, Miami, etc...were thinking when he kept yelling, "here in Tampa, I am completely sick of this one and done in the playoffs crap"!  Getting to the playoffs is a feat in itself, and hopefully once there you can catch lightning in a bottle, ala Bucs 2002-3 and the current NY Giants.

Tampa_Cyber

Practice Squad

« #17 : January 24, 2008, 08:54:23 AM »

Captain, Does "Chris Myers" really cover the Bucs or just gives short snipits. If he is I think I am in as well.

gump

Starter

« #18 : January 24, 2008, 09:05:48 AM »

I see the beginning of the end for the Steve Duemig Show.

clintro

Pro Bowler
« #19 : January 24, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »

Ehhhh

I am tired of this SD crap.

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

« #20 : January 24, 2008, 09:14:53 AM »

Everyone here STILL think that this was a conspiracy by PR and SD?  I hope you'd think differently now.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #21 : January 24, 2008, 09:20:15 AM »

Get a list of the sponsors of the radio station. Begin a petition in which it is stated we will purposely NOT use your products and convince any and all friends not to use them until Duemig is canned. Make their lives miserable. They pull the ads, the station pulls Duemig. If enough people feel strongly about this, he is in trouble. Otherwise, nothing will happen.

In Verner We Trust

The Q

Pro Bowler

« #22 : January 24, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »

I see the beginning of the end for the Steve Duemig Show.

I think that too.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

jakedakota

Starter

« #23 : January 24, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »

Jerseybuc, I understand  your feelings but I never go to any of the sponsers for 620.  But then again I would never buy a Buick because Tiger says so. 

dr3z

Hall of Famer

« #24 : January 24, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »

Thats funny cause I just got Sirus sat radio installed! lol! NFL network, 3 sports centers, cant beat it. Screw AM.
Let's also not forget how Duemig called EVERY person that post in here a MEANINGLESS PIMPLE on societies butt. Yes those were his words, or at least very similar in nature.

XM Radio should be thanking Steve Deumig right now, I finally went and had it installed in my car so I don't need to listen to his garbage in the afternoon anymore. Chris Myers is on that time slot, and he gives a much better perspective of the state of the Bucs than SD ever could. The AM in my car is so bad, 620 was literally the only station I could pick up, and that is driving around my territory which is Bradenton/Brandon. I supposed I owe a thank you to Steve for forcing me to get XM back in my car, it is much appreciated. Oh, and I don think recently he has snapped a bit, because he was ranting about the same usual crap on his national radio show. I could only imagine what the fans in SanFran, Arizona, Miami, etc...were thinking when he kept yelling, "here in Tampa, I am completely sick of this one and done in the playoffs crap"! Getting to the playoffs is a feat in itself, and hopefully once there you can catch lightning in a bottle, ala Bucs 2002-3 and the current NY Giants.

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

« #25 : January 24, 2008, 09:59:42 AM »

Get a list of the sponsors of the radio station. Begin a petition in which it is stated we will purposely NOT use your products and convince any and all friends not to use them until Duemig is canned. Make their lives miserable. They pull the ads, the station pulls Duemig. If enough people feel strongly about this, he is in trouble. Otherwise, nothing will happen.

That is not a bad idea...I ask my fellow A$$ Pimple's of society, that is what we are according to the Big Slob known as Duemig, if this is something we could organize only to have Duemig removed from the radio channel only. I take offense to his comments and I personally feel this will not be his last statement or interjection to us in this community. We may argue amongst ourselves from time to time but by golly I don't appreciate an outsider that won't even attempt to talk to us as real people in our own community!!!

clintro

Pro Bowler
« #26 : January 24, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »

I think he has attempted to but he doesn't come across well and gets called out.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #27 : January 24, 2008, 10:25:36 AM »

We are moved by the outpouring of support from our subscribers that have called, e-mailed, texted, private messaged us and made their feelings known on the PR.com boards...

And especially to the folks who donated subscriptions to the less fortunate. THAT is way beyond
the call of duty. Thanks to DTG, Uncle Stan, BucNGator and whoever else I am missing.

Do Jim and Scott know about this?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #28 : January 24, 2008, 10:26:05 AM »

I'm not sure it's worth my time.  Just don't listen to the show.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

« #29 : January 24, 2008, 11:37:11 AM »

I'm not sure it's worth my time.  Just don't listen to the show.

Exactly, when something looks and smells like a turd, I try to avoid.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ADDRESSES WDAE 620 AM SITUATION « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools