Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ADDRESSES WDAE 620 AM SITUATION « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

jakedakota

Starter

#180 : February 24, 2008, 09:33:12 AM

Guys, It already has been settled. PR is coming back with Duemig, they just have not announced it yet.

I got this from my sources at Clear Channel..It is what it is...

long live all of us Maggots and Piss Ants

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#181 : February 24, 2008, 09:41:54 AM

If that's true, and I have no reason to dout it, then I want to hear Duemig explain what he said and apologize to PR publically.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#182 : February 24, 2008, 10:35:48 AM

If that's true, and I have no reason to dout it, then I want to hear Duemig explain what he said and apologize to PR publically.
He will never do that.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#183 : February 24, 2008, 12:35:11 PM

Guys, It already has been settled. PR is coming back with Duemig, they just have not announced it yet.

I got this from my sources at Clear Channel..It is what it is...

long live all of us Maggots and Piss Ants

That's news to me...

jakedakota

Starter

#184 : February 25, 2008, 06:32:03 AM

It`s alright Scott, the Co-host is always the last to know.  I am sure you didnt want this out yet but it has been a month.

This is not a bad thing, your show was the best during football season, I am glad you are back...as I am sure others are too.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#185 : February 25, 2008, 06:50:05 AM

Hope you're right Jake...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#186 : February 25, 2008, 10:01:31 AM

If PR ends up back on the Duemig show...

Well, I don't know, but it's going to take some serious thinking on my part.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#187 : February 25, 2008, 11:58:01 AM

Since SR is the defacto host of the Buccaneer Blitz it doesn't matter who the host is. The station matters to me because I can't hear all of the stations closer to home at times whereas WDAE comes in loud and clear.

If the current host of that time slot on WDAE feels it necessary to call people on this board mean names than so be it. We can boo hoo about it all we want but I think most of us know what the situation is with that particular host and should be able to deal with it appropriately. If anyone is looking for an apology....from anyone....they are fooling themselves.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#188 : February 25, 2008, 12:01:09 PM

Careful Ryan - posting at mid day may ruin the idea in some posters mind that you're still in high school...I guess you could be home schooled though, eh? ;)

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#189 : February 25, 2008, 12:12:04 PM

Careful Ryan - posting at mid day may ruin the idea in some posters mind that you're still in high school...I guess you could be home schooled though, eh? ;)

Tell Stevo I'm at my desk and doing a report on inadequate radio hosts.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#190 : February 25, 2008, 12:36:15 PM

...with a seperate window opened to www.availableFAradiohosts.org  (so as not to tip off a looming cut)...right?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Cheers

Pro Bowler

#191 : February 25, 2008, 12:42:50 PM

Administrator
Bucs Hall of Famer

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

BREAKING: GRUDEN OFFERED ALSTOTT A COACHING JOB
Posted: January 24, 2008, 04:15:13 pm

WDAE 620 AM's Steve Duemig revealed that Mike Alstott, who used to do a show with Steve for several years, was asked to join Jon Gruden's coaching staff, possibly as the team's running backs coach. Alstott declined the opportunity, presumably to spend more time with his family. Duemig also said that Gruden had his first man-to-man conversation with Alstott since 2002 and apologized to him (presumably for his limited role on offense) and that Alstott now has a new level of respect for the Bucs head coach.

BuccaneerBonzai

Practice Squad

#192 : February 26, 2008, 02:31:45 AM

Frankly...I don't like any of the regular hosts on WDAE. I only listen to the Bucs special shows, like when PR is on.

I use to like Ron and Ian...but Ian has gotten off track and become a racial paranoid over the last couple years. I just get tired of him assuming all "white people" judge him for the color of his skin.  All the while, he's doing it publically on the radio to us in my opinion.
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ADDRESSES WDAE 620 AM SITUATION « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools