Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: GRUDEN OFFERED ALSTOTT A COACHING JOB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 24, 2008, 06:54:23 PM

I don't believe anything Deumig says. That's why I no longer listen to his daily "performance".

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 24, 2008, 06:56:06 PM

If this is true i wonder y he would turn that down.

NFL coaches work ridiculous hours, and Mike is financially set for life.  A more pertinent question would be why would he want to be a coach.

Love of the game?

Beat me to it

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 24, 2008, 06:56:24 PM

Love of the game?

I don't see him coaching pros. Coaching kids? Absolutely, because coaching kids can be a real joy.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 24, 2008, 06:56:47 PM

I love how half of the people spell it Deumig and the other half spell it Duemig...you know that drives him crazy... :P

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 24, 2008, 06:58:05 PM

He should be happy some folks use his name... without adjectives -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#35 : January 24, 2008, 07:07:23 PM

I love how half of the people spell it Deumig and the other half spell it Duemig...you know that drives him crazy... :P

I've seen it both ways and to be honest, I don't know which one is correct. What REALLY bugs me on here is when I see Ronde spelled "Rhonde". That bugs me along with "Buccs" but i'lve learned to not let it bother me as much.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 24, 2008, 07:09:29 PM

Yeah...type so fast sometimes I swap the U and the E. Anyway...as for me saying he is informed...I mean he knows a lot about the various sports. When he talks about baseball, hockey, football etc...he knows the sports. He knows the rules. Sure he has never played them but he has studied up on them. He knows what he's talking about. He also has some sources that give him inside info. Now some of that info might be wrong, but Duemig is more right than he is wrong in my opinion. Yeah there have big some big issues that have pissed of some people including me, but for the most part, I still enjoy his show. There are days where I find him very annoying and I will switch the channel. That's what's so great about free radio. If I disagree, I have that right and I can change the channel or just turn it off. I am not saying Duemig is perfect...but he's the best we've got.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 24, 2008, 07:10:05 PM

It's spelled Duemig...for those that want to know.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 24, 2008, 07:11:00 PM

When he talks about baseball, hockey, football etc...he knows the sports.

He must have learned a whole bunch about football recently, then.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 24, 2008, 07:11:44 PM

It's spelled Duemig...for those that want to know.

Or Dumdog for those that listen to his show.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 24, 2008, 07:13:36 PM

Those who listen to his show might best be referred to as "victims".

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 24, 2008, 07:19:58 PM

Then from now on we should spell it; Doomig.  because crazy is a short drive.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 24, 2008, 07:22:45 PM

Those who listen to his show might best be referred to as "victims".

QFT

ryanleaf

Starter

#43 : January 24, 2008, 07:25:30 PM

After what apparently went on the other day, it is a little unsettling to see SR pimping Duemig's info.

Co-sign.  

Plus, I find it strange that SD knew about this conversation prior to his rant on Tuesday, yet he still went off on Gruden.  Then he also talked about how his objectivity has gotten in the way in the past.  Hmmm...you couldn't admit that your judgement was clouded while Mike was playing.  

I still think that SD was sat down in a office and given a bit of a talking to.  He did the same thing a few months ago when he flew off the handle.

Leaf

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 24, 2008, 07:57:20 PM

When he talks about baseball, hockey, football etc...he knows the sports.

He must have learned a whole bunch about football recently, then.

Baseball, and hockey must have been really studied recently as well.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: GRUDEN OFFERED ALSTOTT A COACHING JOB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools