Boards > The Red Board

Vick

(1/5) > >>

blitz:
Falcon fans got double birds from Vick as he exited the stadium.   What does that mean for the Falcons and Vicks future there??

rjgobucs1:
PFT said Vick would demand a trade a week ago

karen anderson:
ZNot so easy with that contact--how much of it will Atl be on the hook for?  Besides, you can't demand a trade.

corruptpirate:
Sucks to be a Falcons fan these days. That team is built to compete for a championship now and its doing nothing close to that. At least the Buc's future isn't tied to a fraud for a QB.

karen anderson:
I can almost see giving Peyton that kind of money, but not Vick! That's plain stupid.

rjgobucs1:

--- Quote from: Karen on November 26, 2006, 08:15:00 PM ---ZNot so easy with that contact--how much of it will Atl be on the hook for?  Besides, you can't demand a trade.

--- End quote ---
T.O.? Moss?

karen anderson:
Well' if you make yourself a cancer to your team, then I guess so.

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: Karen on November 26, 2006, 08:15:00 PM ---ZNot so easy with that contact--how much of it will Atl be on the hook for? Besides, you can't demand a trade.

--- End quote ---

I think the Falcons would be on the hook for about a $25-$30MM cap hit if they traded or released Vick this offseason, which means it is highly unlikely. 

rjgobucs1:

--- Quote from: Karen on November 26, 2006, 08:30:15 PM ---Well' if you make yourself a cancer to your team, then I guess so.

--- End quote ---
he might become that...

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: Senor D-Ray on November 26, 2006, 08:35:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Karen on November 26, 2006, 08:30:15 PM ---Well' if you make yourself a cancer to your team, then I guess so.

--- End quote ---
he might become that...

--- End quote ---

If not a cancer, at least a cold sore

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version