Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Xavier Adibi « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#45 : January 29, 2008, 04:49:51 PM

the only "bucs" im talking about is from your original quote in the thread starter. are you saying the point being made is that the quote you posted isnt reliable?

I'm saying you don't know whether Bruce Allen told the agent this or a Falcons scout? Their motives would be different...

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#46 : January 30, 2008, 01:11:17 AM

"Pigeonholing?"  says who?  just saying June IMO is not the answer to our future Will linebacking needs, and this thread allows me to address that topic with a prospect who potentially might fill that void...

I'm saying we draft Adibi and June, as YOU mentioned, is all but out the door. Black (the #68 overall compared to #128 overall in Singleton), relegated to SSLB which I'm sure we could have found for cheaper had we any idea that we'd take an OLB in the next draft only 15 spots earlier. Which is to say I don't think we will.

bucfanskiz

Starter
#47 : January 30, 2008, 04:34:49 AM

If the defensive draftee is not a DL player and can't play ST, don't think he has a chance.

Kiffin (except for T Jax) doesn't have rookies start. They must play ST.

While it pains me to say this (ie. UVA Fan) VA Tech is known for there special teams play "Beamer Ball"!  Everything I have ever heard about the guy is positive so his addition I wouldn't be against

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Xavier Adibi « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools