Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How the Bucs can salvage the season AND improve the draft « previous next »
Page: 1

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

: November 27, 2006, 04:04:20 AM

To me, although I'm glum about the season so far, if three things happen, I would be ALOT happier.

1) Beat Atlanta on Dec 10 by 12 points or more.
2) Win 1 more game against anyone
3) Atlanta fails to win a game the rest of the season.

These events would accomplish two things for the Bucs. First, Tampa and the Falcons would have the same record and be 1-1 head to head. Atlanta beat the Bucs 14-3 last time. So if we beat them this time by more than they beat us, we would be ranked above them. Thus the Falcons, and not the Bucs would be the last place team.

How does Atlanta getting the pick before the Bucs help? Simple, although everyone is talking defense, another possibility is WR. If the D is taken care of via FA, then WR is a distinct possibility. Odds are that Atlanta will use it's 4th 1st rounder on WR too. By Atlanta picking a WR before us, we would be ensured not to pick the Bust WR and actually get someone of quality. :) 

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How the Bucs can salvage the season AND improve the draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools