Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mario Manningham « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Booker

Hall of Famer

: January 29, 2008, 09:07:47 PM

I bet I could do a similar research on A LOT of schools and come up with the same or similar results.

#1 : January 29, 2008, 12:03:11 PM

I said many times that I was a person a while back that was skeptical of Mario Manningham and considerd him as another "Michigan Reciever" over hyped and slow

However it wasnt till the Gator game (me being a Gator fan it was painfull to watch) that I started to appreciate what this kid brings to the table.

For those of you who didnt watch the game or would like to refresh your memory on how much he dominated the Gator's defense I found the clips of Manningham during that game (he did this verses our best corner and safety all game Haden and Major Wright)

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 29, 2008, 12:10:45 PM

Looks good.  He is illing to go over the middle, makes the tough catches, and does the little things.  It will be interesting to see his times but he doesnt look like just a big guy, he wasn't even the tallest WR on the team.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 29, 2008, 12:24:22 PM

Manningham did this to every defense this year and last year. Kid is a stud.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 29, 2008, 12:58:59 PM

He stands to make a lot of money in a few months. Certainly wouldn't bother me to see him holding a Bucs jersey at the draft.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 29, 2008, 01:01:46 PM

Did anyone see the Ohio St. game where he dropped everything thrown his way? 

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 29, 2008, 01:01:58 PM

if youre a gator fan than you should know how much your defense sucked and that doing that against your 'best corner and safety' isnt exactly a ringing bell of endorsement.

just say NO to michigan receivers.

michigan and florida receivers SUCK.

#7 : January 29, 2008, 01:07:39 PM

Did anyone see the Ohio St. game where he dropped everything thrown his way?

He was also hurt

#8 : January 29, 2008, 01:11:08 PM

]

if youre a gator fan than you should know how much your defense sucked and that doing that against your 'best corner and safety' isnt exactly a ringing bell of endorsement.

Even at that NOBODY dominated our defense like that...not alone that is

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 29, 2008, 01:13:28 PM

ONE good year. He blew the first 2 years.

this guy has Marquise Walker written ALL over him.

against florida he had 5 receptinos for 78 yards and a TD.

HOW IS THAT DOMINATING?

If that's your criteria than you got some learnin to do.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 29, 2008, 01:13:56 PM

For those of you who didnt watch the game or would like to refresh your memory on how much he dominated the Gator's defense I found the clips of Manningham during that game (he did this verses our best corner and safety all game Haden and Major Wright)

not to take anything away from MM, but as noted, the best corner was a freshman who had never played corner before.  the best safety was a freshman, and had he ever played FS?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 29, 2008, 01:14:10 PM

Manningham didn't do that single-handedly...Henne and Arrington had better days than Manningham did.  Mike Hart even did better.  Manningham was the forth best player for their offense that day.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 29, 2008, 01:16:34 PM

5 catches 78 yards and a TD.

Still dont understand how that's dominating

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 29, 2008, 01:17:29 PM

Not impressed.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 29, 2008, 01:21:46 PM

By my count 13 different receivers last season had 75+ yards receiving in a game against the Gators.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mario Manningham « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools