Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where do you think Pryor will end up? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

ranman

Pro Bowler
#15 : February 06, 2008, 03:43:47 PM

No more conclusive today than last month.  It appears PSU is recruiting his dad.  Oregon in the pic as well.  Good luck

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 06, 2008, 08:09:21 PM

if he wants to play a cake schedule, he'd go to Oregon, if he wants to be a man, he'd go SEC ;)

yeah a cake schedule... if he wants to beat Michigan he will come to Oregon  ;)

If he is smart he goes to Oregon. If hes dumb he goes to OSU where he wont be used as well, or go Michigan get slaughtered and be a test bunny to the new spread with a new RB, tackle, WR's, or go to PSU and become a day 2 pick.

I personally dont care Oregon already got 2 of the better spread QB's in the country.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 06, 2008, 08:15:03 PM

No more conclusive today than last month. It appears PSU is recruiting his dad. Oregon in the pic as well. Good luck

I think Oregon has 25% chance. Distance is a huge problem, but the facilities hopefully change his mind.

#18 : February 07, 2008, 03:44:02 AM

If we landed Pryor, I dont think Tressell would rule out him starting next season. Or doing what he did with Zwick/Smith. Use him and whom ever he feels should play too.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 07, 2008, 09:37:33 AM

He'll go to Michigan, and then transfer after hearing "Let me show you how Pat White did it" 10 times a day. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 08, 2008, 05:08:10 PM

news on the pryor front...

This morning,  Mr. Pryor woke up, scratched himself, ate some cereal and toast, drove to school, thought about basketball, and ate some Cheetos while checking out the girl in the front row for the majority of first period. Charlie Batch was to busy checking out the teacher

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 08, 2008, 06:28:19 PM

is this kid grandstanding just to get his name out there and get some fame or is he really havin this many issues decidin where he wants to play ball?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : February 08, 2008, 06:35:08 PM

is this kid grandstanding just to get his name out there and get some fame or is he really havin this many issues decidin where he wants to play ball?

I think he has issues. Too many people pulling him all over. Dad wants him at PSU, friends want him at OSU, HS coach at Oregon.

In all honesty from reading between the lines. Its Oregon or OSU. Rumor is he may drop Michigan, and hes visiting PSU because his dad wants him too.

The kid has too many people around him trying to pull him all over.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 08, 2008, 06:37:07 PM

Whoever Pryor goes to will have a huge let down from him.  He isn't as good as everybody thinks he is.

He will have great games where he runs for a lot, but he REALLY needs to work on his passing.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 08, 2008, 08:06:46 PM

Whoever Pryor goes to will have a huge let down from him. He isn't as good as everybody thinks he is.

He will have great games where he runs for a lot, but he REALLY needs to work on his passing.

He will be a good player, but I agree he has things to work on... IE not throwing off the back of his foot. IMO he will be a bust for sure at Penn State. If he gets in the right offense he will be successful

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 08, 2008, 08:46:39 PM

I think the only way he is successful is if he goes somewhere that doesn't play a lot of strong defenses, like the Big 10.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 08, 2008, 09:02:50 PM

I think the only way he is successful is if he goes somewhere that doesn't play a lot of strong defenses, like the Big 10.

are you kidding me?

Your making him sound like hes bad. If people didnt think he would be successful teams like Ohio State, LSU, Florida, Tennessee etc wouldnt be after him.

The guy killed at the Army game against the best high school players. Is he the lebron of football... no. But he probably will be a heisman contender at some point depending how hard he works

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 09, 2008, 09:28:26 AM

are you kidding me?

Your making him sound like hes bad. If people didnt think he would be successful teams like Ohio State, LSU, Florida, Tennessee etc wouldnt be after him.

The guy killed at the Army game against the best high school players. Is he the lebron of football... no. But he probably will be a heisman contender at some point depending how hard he works

You mean the Army game where they couldn't do a lot of blitzing and coming after the QB?  I wouldn't put a lot of stock in that performance.  You seem to be caught up in the hype.  Have you seen him throw the ball???  It ain't pretty.

Pryor would be the 5th string at Florida (behind Tebow, Newton, Brantley and Waggoner)...they aren't recruiting him to play QB...that's why he won't go there.  He wouldn't play QB at Tennessee or LSU either.

OSU, Michigan, Penn State, and Oregon are the schools he should consider going to.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#28 : February 09, 2008, 01:57:59 PM

Biggs,
What does that mean?  He should go to one of his four finalists since he would not be better than 5th string at UF?? 

Is that your logic?  Wow.  does your TV have any channels other than the Jefferson Pilot network? 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 09, 2008, 05:58:45 PM

hahahaha 5th string at Florida hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Florida is god... we move the #1 player in the country to WR hahahahaha.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where do you think Pryor will end up? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools