Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where do you think Pryor will end up? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 09, 2008, 06:08:08 PM

hahahaha 5th string at Florida hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Florida is god... we move the #1 player in the country to WR hahahahaha.

Well, good to see you missed the point too.  It's not about the Gators and their QB's...it's about how Pryor isn't that good a QB to begin with.

But, yes, in my opinion, he would be their 4th or 5th QB at Florida.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 09, 2008, 05:26:57 PM

Biggs,
What does that mean?  He should go to one of his four finalists since he would not be better than 5th string at UF?? 

Is that your logic?  Wow.  does your TV have any channels other than the Jefferson Pilot network? 

I don't understand what you are trying to say???

Pryor has Florida as one of his finalists, and I don't think he will go there because he WANTS to play QB...and he would be very low on the depth chart there.  The kid wants to go a school where he could possibly start at QB.  Florida ain't that school.

OSU, Michigan, Penn State, and Oregon are schools where he could possibly start next year...and maybe be effective, like a Juice Williams.  He is not that good a QB, but he can make plays with his legs.  All I'm saying is I don't believe the hype.

This has nothing to do with the Florida Gators and everything to do with Pryor.  Nice try though...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 09, 2008, 06:11:21 PM

hahahaha 5th string at Florida hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Florida is god... we move the #1 player in the country to WR hahahahaha.

Well, good to see you missed the point too. It's not about the Gators and their QB's...it's about how Pryor isn't that good a QB to begin with.

But, yes, in my opinion, he would be their 4th or 5th QB at Florida.

but if he went to florida you would droll over him.

I agree hes not the best player in the country... but Pryor wouldnt be 4th or 5th string at Florida. That is just stupid. If Florida was 4 or 5 deep at QB and you probably think at every position they wouldnt have lost 3 games and loss to Michigan.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 09, 2008, 06:25:47 PM

Here are the top QB's accoriding to Rivals from the past 6 years:

2002:   1.  Vince Young
            2.  Ben Olson
            3.  Marcus Vick
            4.  Trent Edwards
            5.  James Banks

2003:  1.  Kyle Wright
           2.  Chris Leak
           3.  Dennis Dixon
           4.  Tommy Grady
           5.  Clayton Richard
           (7.  Jamarcus Russell)

2004:  1.  Rhett Bomar
           2.  Xavier Lee
           3.  Anthony Morelli
           4.  Chad Henne
           5.  Matthew Tuiasosopo

2005:  1.  Mark Sanchez
           2.  Ryan Perrilloux
           3.  Jonathan Crompton
           4.  Jake Christensen
           5.  No fifth in the top 100

2006:  1.  Matthew Stafford
           2.  Mitch Mustain
           3.  Tim Tebow
           4.  Demetrius Jones
           5.  Jevon Snead

2007:  1.  Jimmy Clausen
           2.  Ryan Mallett
           3.  Tyrod Taylor
           4.  Cameron Newton
           5.  John Brantley

See my point???  Just because a guy is highly ranked doesn't mean he will be good.  Don't believe all of the hype you hear about a guy.  Pryor is GREAT running the ball, but he has A LOT to work on before throwing it well in college.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 09, 2008, 06:32:38 PM

but if he went to florida you would droll over him.

Not at QB, I wouldn't.  Maybe if he moved to WR...but not at QB.  Pryor would probably be the number 2 WR (this is assuming he has good hands.)

I agree hes not the best player in the country... but Pryor wouldnt be 4th or 5th string at Florida. That is just stupid. If Florida was 4 or 5 deep at QB and you probably think at every position they wouldnt have lost 3 games and loss to Michigan.

Florida's QB Depth Chart:  1.  Tim Tebow
                                          2.  Cameron Newton
                                          3.  John Brantley
                                          4.  Pryor and John Waggoner would battle for this spot.

As I said above, Pryor could compete to be a starting WR at Florida, I don't think they are deep at EVERY position as you accuse me of.  I am not a Gator-homer...you don't see me on here posting every little recruiting move or coaching change or injury, like some do about their schools, ahem!

Don't accuse me of being a homer just because you are.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 09, 2008, 09:27:13 PM

???? how does whether or not florida is deep at qb have ANYTHING to do with losing to michigan or having 3 losses.

see, that's just trying to pull somethin out of nowhere to take a shot at UF.

which you would think if you were gonna take shots at another school your own school would have actually done something.

Biggs is right, the kid would not crack the top 3 at UF.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 10, 2008, 12:40:27 AM

???? how does whether or not florida is deep at qb have ANYTHING to do with losing to michigan or having 3 losses.

see, that's just trying to pull somethin out of nowhere to take a shot at UF.

which you would think if you were gonna take shots at another school your own school would have actually done something.

Biggs is right, the kid would not crack the top 3 at UF.

what does taking a shot at Oregon for playing "easy schedule" (which isnt the case always in the top 20), What you can dish it but cant take it?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 19, 2008, 12:27:28 PM

Ohio State.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 19, 2008, 07:47:20 PM

Well that was a lot of drama, but thankfully it's over and he picked OSU. This was possibly worse than the "Will Favre retire" episodes every off-season.

matt

Starter

#39 : March 19, 2008, 07:56:43 PM

The kid is a complete moron, and not just because he didn't pick Michigan, but because of his reasoning:

Pryor said Oregon was too far away and Penn State too rural. He said he liked Michigan and new coach Rich Rodriguez, but felt that he has a better shot at making it to the NFL by going to Ohio State.

Better shot at making the NFL from Ohio State??? Thats incredibly funny. I'd put Jim Harbaugh, Brian Griese, Elvis Grbac, Tom Brady, and even Todd Collins up against any recent OSU QB. Also, add in the fact that Pryor would have been PERFECT for Coach Rod's spread system. Oh well, Michigan will make do with Threet, Cone, or Feagin. I find it hysterical that the Vested Thug has been running to USF for tips on stopping the spread.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#40 : March 19, 2008, 08:37:51 PM

Matt,
1587 days and counting since your last V against the O.  You don't have much of a pulpit bro.

matt

Starter

#41 : March 19, 2008, 09:23:27 PM

The kid is a complete moron, and not just because he didn't pick Michigan, but because of his reasoning:

Pryor said Oregon was too far away and Penn State too rural. He said he liked Michigan and new coach Rich Rodriguez, but felt that he has a better shot at making it to the NFL by going to Ohio State.

Better shot at making the NFL from Ohio State??? Thats incredibly funny. I'd put Jim Harbaugh, Brian Griese, Elvis Grbac, Tom Brady, and even Todd Collins up against any recent OSU QB. Also, add in the fact that Pryor would have been PERFECT for Coach Rod's spread system. Oh well, Michigan will make do with Threet, Cone, or Feagin. I find it hysterical that the Vested Thug has been running to USF for tips on stopping the spread.

haha cry me a river. im going to enjoy watchin osu stomp michigan for the next 4 yrs. MICHIGAY

Awwwww...poor baby! You STILL are not over Rich Rodriguez recognizing a WAAAAAAAAAY better opportunity and leaving your pathetic school. Thats just sad...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 19, 2008, 09:36:09 PM

good its over. Pryor put up or shut up... you made a scene. You have a lot to work on IE: playing good opponents finally and not throwing off your back foot. Good luck

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 20, 2008, 01:16:59 PM

Actually no. Pryor is smart; he has a better chance going to the NFL going to Ohio St. than Michigan. Rich Rodriguez will simply ruin him and any other qb that wants to go pro.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 20, 2008, 01:19:41 PM

Actually no. Pryor is smart; he has a better chance going to the NFL going to Ohio St. than Michigan. Rich Rodriguez will simply ruin him and any other qb that wants to go pro.

Losing a lot of credibility, kid.  With this and the National Championship/Undefeated thread

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where do you think Pryor will end up? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools