Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yucc's Lead Pipe Lock Off-season / Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 04, 2008, 02:09:21 PM

Hate,

Like I've said many many times before, the screwer must get an ok from the screwee to make it happen.

LMAO - and it is true

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

clintro

Pro Bowler
#31 : February 04, 2008, 02:11:08 PM

Hahahaha... CJ for a third and Kelly..... damn that is funny.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 04, 2008, 04:44:41 PM

Hate,

Like I've said many many times before, the screwer must get an ok from the screwee to make it happen.

LMAO - and it is true

GHB FTW!

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 04, 2008, 04:45:22 PM

Didn't the pats get Moss for a 4th?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

acacius

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 04, 2008, 05:12:03 PM

Didn't the pats get Moss for a 4th?

Randy Moss' stat line the year he was traded:
42 rec-553 yards-3 tds

Johnson's  stat line this year:
93 rec-1440 yards-8 tds

In addition to the crippling salary et al., many people thought Moss' career was pretty much done.  Heck, remember those rumors that he wasn't even going to make it out of the Pats' training camp this year?  Johnson, on the other hand, is at the top of his game.

#35 : February 04, 2008, 06:49:14 PM

Parcells collects drafts picks via trades......he does not give them up !

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 09, 2008, 12:35:38 PM

Typical BucNation response "Duh, because he has".  No he hasn't.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 08, 2008, 10:59:56 AM

I love what you are saying.....it just won't happen.  Also, I would prefer Laws, DT from Notre Dame in the 3rd. (Altho I think to get him we will have to take him in the 2nd.  He won't get to #20 in the 3rd.)

.....just my opinion

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#38 : February 08, 2008, 12:45:13 PM

The FA and trade for CJ are ridiculous. Cincy isn't in a position where they are desperate to trade him, so they won't take a garbage offer. And we've got to compete with 10 other teams in FA with just as much, if not more, money. So we're not going to come out of it with 3 of the top 5 players in it. Also, the Phins, and later mentioned the Falcons, need as much talent as they can get so they aren't going to throw draft picks at you for one higher because they're valuing the amount of talent they are going to get, not worrying about the top end quality.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 08, 2008, 01:54:30 PM

Is everyone real confident that Garcia will be able to make the passes needed to get some of these receivers into the game?  I'm just not real sure he's able to  put the ball in tight spaces, especially downfield.  Besides a few " throw it as far as you can" balls, most of his passes were of the short crossing routes.  He's not able to  throw the deep square ins or outs, or didn't have any success throw to TE on skinny post.  Arm strength and height, or lack of it, especially with us being pushed backwards in the middle of our o-line, are limiting Garcia's ability to throw the ball effectively and with consistancy.  Garcia's ability to make plays while escaping rush is what he excells at, but if we're in that situation often, we're not making strides at an offense.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 08, 2008, 02:49:04 PM

Yes I am confident Garcia can make the pases.

Because he has.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : February 09, 2008, 01:45:50 PM

I only use that type of response when the question is without merit.  Watching the games shows the man's capability - if you watch the games you know he has to throw the ball early but works around his physical talent via the early release - which is at least as dangerous to the D as a strong armed qb bc it gives the coverage group less time to make up their mind on what is being run.

So yea, I am confident in Garcia - and was before the pro bowl invite... 

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yucc's Lead Pipe Lock Off-season / Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools