Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are you ready for the latest anti-Gruden theory? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 27, 2006, 07:02:14 PM

DarkTurdGhost, I'm not ready.

You know what, as bad as the Bucs season has been it's not nearly the mealtdown that's going on in ATL.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 27, 2006, 07:07:53 PM

DarkTurdGhost, I'm not ready.

Every time I see that twist on my name, it makes me think of a rhyme we used to say when I was a kid in school. I told the rhyme to my own kids, and they find it very funny. Anyhow, "DarkTurdGhost" reminds me of:

"The lights went out.
A scream was heard...
Guy got hit by a flying turd!"

Sounds like the work of a dark turd ghost to me.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 27, 2006, 07:34:10 PM

True but if Cowher is no longer in Pitt I can see the Glazers giving him a call.

I get the impression Cowher wants to take a serious break from coaching, if not retire from the NFL for good.

Cowhers wife has reportedly been looking at property and plans for a large mansion in the Carolinas. With the talk of Fox not cutting it with a pretty good team in Carolina-- makes you wonder???

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
#18 : November 27, 2006, 09:49:13 PM

But heck seems like half of Pittsburgh has moved here.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 27, 2006, 10:12:57 PM

I'd like to state that I am not putting Bill Cowher in even the same city as some of the coaches I'm going to name, but there are just some coaches who go hand and hand with their teams. When you think of Lombardi, you think of the Packers. When you think of Walsh, you probably think of the 49'ers. When you think of Stram, you think of the Chiefs. Again, I'm not saying Cowher is anywhere near those coaches in terms of ability, but there are just some coaches you associate a team with, and he's one of them. Cowher was born near Pittsburgh. If he leaves that city; I think it will be in a hearse.

:

Hide Tools Show Tools