Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CHEATERS, Deserve No Less!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: February 03, 2008, 11:12:17 PM

I haven't been this excited by watching football since the Bucs won it all in the Superbowl themselves.  For all of those Patriot fans posing as Buc fans on this site(KRAZY), the Patriots suck and will be remembered as the biggest posers in NFL History.  I mean really, how do you choke that bad?!  Other thoughts:

Defense wins championships; PERIOD, end of discussion.  #1 offense in NFL History was beaten by the #1 defense.
Hopefully Jon Gruden learned how much MOMENTUM means to a team entering the playoffs and won't sit players the last month of the season.
Somewhere Tiki Barber is looking more stupid now than when he is on television. 
Tom Coughlin is a great coach and his team are very much deserving to be call champions.
Cheater Bill should still be investigated and stripped of wins if proven he filmed SB walkthroughs.
The power drive sack of Tom Brady in the last drive of the game has been replayed at least 100 times on my television.  Brady, be yourself and not like your arrogant coach.
Although they will never replace my Bucs, I have become a big Giants fan; at least until next Septmember!

PATRIOTS SUCKS!!  1972 DOLPHINS RULE!!  BANDWAGONERS GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 03, 2008, 11:20:41 PM

Great superbowl outcome!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 03, 2008, 11:32:02 PM

PATRIOTS SUCK!

18-0 without the ring don't mean a thing!

Bellicheat can kiss my butt!

I still hate the Giants, but damn I am happy they drilled Tom BRady into the ground!

SCREW THE PATS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS!  (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND YOU POST HERE!)

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 03, 2008, 11:59:37 PM

PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 04, 2008, 01:51:19 AM

I agree completely. The way it happened too could not have been more perfect. Less than one minute from a perfect season and a Super Bowl championship and it alllllllllll slips away. That is BY FAR a worse way to lose than getting blown out. If you don't believe in karma then you should now. The SB party I was at was actually pretty entertaining, because you would have thought the Bucs had just won the SB again. When Plax caught the winning TD pass everyone just went insane. This definately ranks as my second favorite SB of all time.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 04, 2008, 03:42:56 AM

lol another thread like this?  oh well I'm happy too.  A good friend of mine is a long time pats fan and he called me thurs. and was crushed when I said I would be cheering on the Giants.  "but why?" he asked.  "Why not?"  I mean they were caught cheating, are the AFC team, have the biggest jerk of a coach in the league who will run up the score on Team A but if Team B beats him he has a grown man hissy fit.  I too like most of you think it's funny they go 18-0 only to lose the most important one.  They'll go down in history as a dynasty and they deserve that but watching them lose tonight was hilarious.  I have to laugh about the Moss situation too.  The guy is a great receiver but to complain all last year and say you will only go play for the Pats then go undefeated only to LOSE the Superbowl.....that's good stuff.  Congrats to the Giants and Eli Manning they earned it.  I don't like Coughlin much but he did a good job this year and to win all those road games like that has to mean he's doing something right.  You think Tiki is having just a few second thoughts about retiring now?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 04, 2008, 10:06:37 AM

Tiki looks like a fool right about now.

bluetick

Practice Squad

#7 : February 04, 2008, 10:09:42 AM

All I can say was that was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 04, 2008, 10:21:17 AM

I haven't been this excited by watching football since the Bucs won it all in the Superbowl themselves.  For all of those Patriot fans posing as Buc fans on this site(KRAZY), the Patriots suck and will be remembered as the biggest posers in NFL History.  I mean really, how do you choke that bad?!  Other thoughts:

Defense wins championships; PERIOD, end of discussion.  #1 offense in NFL History was beaten by the #1 defense.

wow.  pats shouldnt be considered losers at all, and they certainly dont suck.
the pats D was rated as high as the giants D.
how does tiki look stupid now?

but here is the best...
Although they will never replace my Bucs, I have become a big Giants fan; at least until next Septmember!

PATRIOTS SUCKS!!  1972 DOLPHINS RULE!!  BANDWAGONERS GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very ironic.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 04, 2008, 10:27:14 AM

I haven't been this excited by watching football since the Bucs won it all in the Superbowl themselves. For all of those Patriot fans posing as Buc fans on this site(KRAZY), the Patriots suck and will be remembered as the biggest posers in NFL History. I mean really, how do you choke that bad?! Other thoughts:

Defense wins championships; PERIOD, end of discussion. #1 offense in NFL History was beaten by the #1 defense.
Hopefully Jon Gruden learned how much MOMENTUM means to a team entering the playoffs and won't sit players the last month of the season.
Tom Coughlin is a great coach and his team are very much deserving to be call champions.
Cheater Bill should still be investigated and stripped of wins if proven he filmed SB walkthroughs.
The power drive sack of Tom Brady in the last drive of the game has been replayed at least 100 times on my television. Brady, be yourself and not like your arrogant coach.

PATRIOTS SUCKS!! 1972 DOLPHINS RULE!! BANDWAGONERS GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa. First off, dont start poppin off at the mouth like your some internet badass, that role is reserved for chrispy.

second off, i been on and around this board for YEARS before you ever knew it existed.

third? I LIVE in tampa, you live in georgia. granted I'm sure you live there because the age of consent is lower and the laws on marrying your cousin are less strict. bandwagon? I'm a season ticket holder. I've given more money to this team and more time and energy than your sorry butt will do in the next 10 years.

I rooted for the Pats to win. I dont think Spygate was a big deal. That makes me a Pats fan?

Since you rooted for the Giants, that must make you a N.Y. fan then too huh?

I'm sorry that I have enough common sense to know that the Pats werent the only team that videotapes signals. I'm sorry that you are naive enough to believe that b.s.

You're now a 'giants fan' but I"m the bandwagoner?

Hey opie, the Giants knocked your 'favorite' team out of the playoffs, I would think twice about gloating on the Giants.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 04, 2008, 10:32:33 AM

I haven't been this excited by watching football since the Bucs won it all in the Superbowl themselves. For all of those Patriot fans posing as Buc fans on this site(KRAZY), the Patriots suck and will be remembered as the biggest posers in NFL History. I mean really, how do you choke that bad?! Other thoughts:

Defense wins championships; PERIOD, end of discussion. #1 offense in NFL History was beaten by the #1 defense.
The power drive sack of Tom Brady in the last drive of the game has been replayed at least 100 times on my television. Brady, be yourself and not like your arrogant coach.

PATRIOTS SUCKS!! 1972 DOLPHINS RULE!! BANDWAGONERS GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa. First off, dont start poppin off at the mouth like your some internet badass, that role is reserved for chrispy.

second off, i been on and around this board for YEARS before you ever knew it existed.

third? I LIVE in tampa, you live in georgia. granted I'm sure you live there because the age of consent is lower and the laws on marrying your cousin are less strict. bandwagon? I'm a season ticket holder. I've given more money to this team and more time and energy than your sorry butt will do in the next 10 years.

I rooted for the Pats to win. I dont think Spygate was a big deal. That makes me a Pats fan?

Since you rooted for the Giants, that must make you a N.Y. fan then too huh?

I'm sorry that I have enough common sense to know that the Pats werent the only team that videotapes signals. I'm sorry that you are naive enough to believe that b.s.

You're now a 'giants fan' but I"m the bandwagoner?

Hey opie, the Giants knocked your 'favorite' team out of the playoffs, I would think twice about gloating on the Giants.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  Krazy, you were given so much man love to those Patriots, down here in GAWGA we would have thought they were your first cousin you waz about to marry. 
man, c'mon.  What are you going to say if they find out the Patriots recorded the walkthrough for the SB against the Rams?  All teams look for an edge, but to say all teams cheat like the red handed Patriots is a bit much IMO.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 04, 2008, 10:35:23 AM

considering every coach and every ex player interviewed has said that every team is doing what the patriots do NO, it's not a bit much.

What's a bit much is a "buccaneers" fan now gloating for the giants...the team that ended the bucs season.

THAT'S loyalty.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 04, 2008, 10:37:12 AM

not loyalty, that bandwagon.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 04, 2008, 10:39:03 AM

Man, whatever.  You guys were telling us how great the Patriots were BEFORE last night, and now I'm the bandwagoner? 
That's funny.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#14 : February 04, 2008, 10:42:33 AM

saying something to the effect of, "i became a Giants fan last night.  Bandwagonners go home!" is funny.  both teams are really really good.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CHEATERS, Deserve No Less!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools