Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CHEATERS, Deserve No Less!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 04, 2008, 10:43:12 AM

Because the Patriots were / are a great team. Sorry that most here know and recognize football talent.

Then there's others.... you... that just jump on the bandwagon of the winning team.

Seriously.... you are supposed to be a Bucs fan. And all you can do is talk about how you're now a Giants fan.

Way to show your true flag waving colors. I'm glad that you dont live in Tampa. You'd be another one of those "fans" that would go to a game and leave at halftime.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 04, 2008, 10:45:12 AM

I've been pulling for the Giants since they beat us, so technically, I have been a Giants fan for a few weeks.
How can you not have pulled for an underdog like the Giants?  Who really wanted to see the Patriots gloat about how awesome they were and their flagship station ESPN run stories about them for the next three months??  

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 04, 2008, 10:46:11 AM

WOW. Been pullin for the Giants since they beat the Bucs... and 'I'm the bandwagoner'

You said it all right there.

Checkmate.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 04, 2008, 10:47:02 AM

Krazy, for your information, not that it matters, but I've been a fan since '76,  Born in Bartow, attended many, many games in the sombrero.
What does me pulling for the Giants against your favorite love the Patriots have to do with me being a Bucs fan anyway??

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 04, 2008, 10:54:22 AM

Because you called me a bandwagon fan... yet YOU are the one admitting to rooting for the Giants since they beat us.

Every Bucs fan I know HATED the Giants after they beat us.

I dont know if you are a hypocrite or just that stupid that you can't see the irony in calling me a bandwagon fan and then declaring your fanhood for the Giants in the same breath.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 04, 2008, 10:59:49 AM

Do I need to go back and pull the love threads for the Patriots you and others have had before the playoffs even started?  Come now, our team was out of it, and yes, I was pulling for the NFC team that put us out of the playoffs.  I would have pulled for the Falcons had they been playing the cheaters who refer to themselves as the Patriots.  The same team that will go down in history as the biggest chokes of all-time!!
My bad, I could have sworn you lived in Boston.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 04, 2008, 11:01:30 AM

HAHAHA... From the guy who just said that he woulda been happy if the Pats won 'cause i like Seau'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bandwagon fan?

Bucs fan rooting for the Giants but happy if the Patriots win.

That's pretty much the exact definition of bandwagon to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 04, 2008, 11:23:12 AM

Okay, okay.  I would have not been "happy" if the Patiots won.  I would have been "happy" for Seau. 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#23 : February 04, 2008, 11:23:37 AM

One other thing............................................................PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clintro

Pro Bowler
#24 : February 04, 2008, 11:24:11 AM

Sounds a little like you are band wagoning there GURU!!

;)

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 04, 2008, 11:26:22 AM

Just giving Krazy a hard time.  Is it just me or does it appear he is taking last nights loss a little tough?

gdavis

Starter

#26 : February 04, 2008, 11:42:48 AM

Like my kindergarten teacher said....

Winners never cheat and cheaters never win.  I know, almost as lame as the FOX pregame show. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#27 : February 04, 2008, 12:12:00 PM

Well, I was pulling for the Giants to beat the Patriots - towards the end (and several Captain and Cokes later), I was cheering like it was a Bucs game.

Still...once the clock hit triple 0's my Big Blue lovefest ended.

There can be only one for me...and its the Buccos, buddy!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 04, 2008, 12:20:54 PM

you know what I like the most about the Giants win?

Randy "thug-punk" Moss does not get a super bowl ring.

That is what makes this Giant win all the sweeter for me personally...

YES!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 04, 2008, 09:03:39 PM

you know what I like the most about the Giants win?

Randy "thug-punk" Moss does not get a super bowl ring.

That is what makes this Giant win all the sweeter for me personally...

YES!

Exactly!  I didn't really care who won but I'd be lying if I said I'd be as happy about a Pats win.  They are so talented and have a great coach it's just to bad he had to cheat and he acts like a baby after the loss.  You can say every team cheats but until EVERY team gets caught you are just blowing smoke.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CHEATERS, Deserve No Less!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools