Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HEY TIKI, HOW DID THAT TASTE!!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 04, 2008, 03:20:52 PM

Now the question is did you agree with Tiki when he said it? I did, Eli proved him wrong, good for him

Ahh, maybe that's why you have a rather warped view of how things went down.
Please learn to use the quote function and don't attribute something to me that I didn't say.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Raideneers

Starter

#31 : February 04, 2008, 03:13:32 PM

Hopefully Tiki now gives credit where credit is due.

IMVHO it would seem that Eli showed a fair amount of leadership skills on the biggest stage in the NFL when most pundits labeled him as the goat even before the first snap. If he (Tiki) fails to do so, it certainly would cast a shadow regarding his motivations for some of the previous reporting he has done.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 04, 2008, 03:26:31 PM

Now the question is did you agree with Tiki when he said it? I did, Eli proved him wrong, good for him

Please learn to use the quote function and don't attribute something to me that I didn't say.
He basically sold out his old team in order to have enough juicy information to sell to NBC. And pretty much everything he said turned out to be wrong.

NObody is perfect and he didn't sell out his old team, he was asked a question and honestly aswered it. Everyone hates when ex-player analysts take the middle road all the time but now someone has string opinion about a situation that's close to him and you guys kill him for it.

Quote function if eff'd I didn't program it.

But please feel free to be a ehhole anyway.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 04, 2008, 03:30:04 PM

Ronde offered his own opinions about the Giants coaches and players.  I suspect some were a little more than he would have liked to have said - but his is a smart man, who was paid for those insights.

He didn't sell anyone out - and Eli proved yesterday he was more than what he was when Tiki was on the team. 

Man, some folks will go so far out of the way to be negative - just silly.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

clintro

Pro Bowler
#34 : February 04, 2008, 03:30:36 PM

what was that Rowdie????!?!?!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 04, 2008, 03:32:58 PM

Ronde offered his own opinions about the Giants coaches and players.  I suspect some were a little more than he would have liked to have said - but his is a smart man, who was paid for those insights.

He didn't sell anyone out - and Eli proved yesterday he was more than what he was when Tiki was on the team. 

Man, some folks will go so far out of the way to be negative - just silly.

That's not how I remember it at all. Tiki threw his old team under the bus for some quick ratings/press. It was terrible.

Eli had it right then, SB victory has nothing to do with it.  Seriously, what kind of leader says he's quiting in the middle of a season?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 04, 2008, 03:34:27 PM

Nice post count.

The quote function was screwed up. I didn't  program it, but I felt the one guy should go ahead and be a jerk about it anyway.

#37 : February 04, 2008, 03:36:58 PM

both Barbers are a bit stuck on themselves and they do no wrong... 

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 04, 2008, 03:39:16 PM

both Barbers are a bit stuck on themselves and they do no wrong... 

I haven't noticed that from Ronde.  Even when the Offense was totally pathetic I never remember him tossing them or his coaching staff under the bus like his brother did. Of course I never listen to their talk radio show, So maybe they are alike.

clintro

Pro Bowler
#39 : February 04, 2008, 03:41:02 PM

Nice post count.

The quote function was screwed up. I didn't  program it, but I felt the one guy should go ahead and be a jerk about it anyway.

What does post count have to do with it?  At least I know how to use the quote function!!

I guess people don't like it when you state your opinion but make it look like they said it.  So I guess I am a jerk to.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 04, 2008, 03:48:28 PM

Nice post count.

What does post count have to do with it?  At least I know how to use the quote function!!

I guess people don't like it when you state your opinion but make it look like they said it.  So I guess I am a jerk to.

You had 666 posts. It had nothing to do with the topic I was just pointing it out.

Again, I didn't do it. I was actually in the process of fixing the mess, but once he pointed out the error it might as well stay.

So, do you two red arses hang out a lot? complain about the weather and how everyone on the road is a fk'n arsehole and stuff?  I've always kind of wondered what miserable **CENSORED**bags did in their off time.

clintro

Pro Bowler
#41 : February 04, 2008, 03:51:58 PM

Nice post count.

You had 666 posts. It had nothing to do with the topic I was just pointing it out.

Again, I didn't do it. I was actually in the process of fixing the mess, but once he pointed out the error it might as well stay.

So, do you two red arses hang out a lot? complain about the weather and how everyone on the road is a fk'n arsehole and stuff?  I've always kind of wondered what miserable **CENSORED**bags did in their off time.

LOL... sorry my bad... but i fixed it...LMAO

Oh and you can insult me all you want, wow you sound like one of those road ragers!!!  Why is my rear red? 

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 04, 2008, 03:54:30 PM

I missed something, why as BUC fans do so many of you hate Tiki?

I could care less what he says or does, Ronde is a BUC , not Tiki.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 04, 2008, 03:58:07 PM

Warren Sapp is another whose honesty was never appreciated. For a society that supposedly places a high value on the truth, we sure have a large number here more in favor of lies and deceit.

no doubt...

the media asks questions, and when they get an honest answer, they always view that as a giant story.  They don't know how to handle truthful answers since they are used to getting scripted, cliche answers...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 04, 2008, 03:59:19 PM

I'm sorry....how did Tiki sell out his team? His job is NFL Analysis...and HELLO it's not "Covering 31 NFL teams but not the Giants because I played for them."

Did ANYONE disagree with Tiki's assessment of Manning a month ago? In fact, Tiki wasn't the only one believing that (several who claimed to be Giants fans)....it's just bigger because he's a former Giant.

It would be tantamount to Bettis saying Big Ben is immature (which he is).

He was doing his job. Tiki was one of the greatest running backs in Giants history and instead of being remembered as such, he's being painted as a Giant-hater.

Its sad, really.

this is a great post, especially the line about ELI a month ago...  dead on.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: HEY TIKI, HOW DID THAT TASTE!!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools