Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Obama Needs to Win the D Nomination. And Why He's Well On His Way! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 27

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
: February 14, 2008, 11:16:39 AM

Lets get real.

Alot of Obama's votes are because he's Black.
Alot of Clintons is because she's a woman.

Why are you even participating in the conversation? If you go state by state your un-informed comment would be disproved instantly.

Joe you make a valient attempt at being objective with this discussion. I enjoy your comments & topics.

bOOm

Unfortunately, his comments are valid.  He didn't say ''most" or a majority, he said "a lot".  

I think you are overestimating the intelligence of the American electorate.  Far too many people, when asked for whom they are voting, will name an American Idol contestant.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 14, 2008, 11:09:47 AM

Stop misquoting me. You love to do that.

He has never been accused of using actors. Therefore, I listen to the people in the film who tell their stories. Those people include Americans with horror stories and former insurance workers who spill their guts on what they did while working for insurance companies. To my knowledge, none of those people in that film have come forward to say they were misquoted or comments taken out of context. If that logic escapes you then go back and read what I wrote again and see if you can comprehend it.

Moore's opinions on health care and other countries? I take it with a grain of salt and do my own research on it. He has his opinions on that front. That's not the part of the film I am referring to and it's pretty clear if you read what I wrote. You constantly seem to have a problem doing that.

What did you think of the film, Spartan?

You may not have communicated well, but I did not misquote you.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#2 : February 14, 2008, 11:03:57 AM

Lets get real.

Why are you even participating in the conversation? If you go state by state your un-informed comment would be disproved instantly.

Joe you make a valient attempt at being objective with this discussion. I enjoy your comments & topics.

bOOm

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 14, 2008, 11:04:45 AM

Three women? What a sample! I know there are voters like that. How many is the
quesiton.

Hey, pop into the Sicko thread. I need your help!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 14, 2008, 10:56:03 AM

Lets get real.

Thre real people that have a problem should be Black Women. I wonder what they'll choose thier gener or race???????

You're basically insinuating that both groups aren't smart enough to vote for the person they
feel can do the best job. If Obama and Hillary sucked as candidates, (relatively speaking) then
you would have a point.

Actually, I have heard a couple people say they supported Hillary because, "it would be nice to have a women president" and yes, they were women.  In all three cases when I inquired about how they felt about Hillary's position on Iraq, Healthcare, spending, etc., I got a blank stare.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 14, 2008, 10:49:01 AM

Lets get real.

Thre real people that have a problem should be Black Women. I wonder what they'll choose thier gener or race???????

You're basically insinuating that both groups aren't smart enough to vote for the person they
feel can do the best job. If Obama and Hillary sucked as candidates, (relatively speaking) then
you would have a point.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 14, 2008, 10:14:40 AM

Lets get real.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 04, 2008, 02:04:53 PM

Why he (and not Hillary) needs to win:

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN0350597520080204?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&rpc=22&sp=true

And why he has a good shot...

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1708570,00.html

That article is exciting. The young, non-voters are starting to vote in large numbers!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 04, 2008, 02:44:51 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 05, 2008, 05:11:25 AM

If Obama runs for president, I'll likely vote for him.   If Hillary runs, I'll likely vote for whoever runs against her.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : February 04, 2008, 03:35:14 PM

Although a weak satiric cartoon, I do believe RON PAUL needs to be behind Huckabee in the rear of the pack while Clinton and McCain should be a dead heat - and probably not smiling. He's pretty much the doom and gloom candidate in the field.

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
#11 : February 04, 2008, 04:10:11 PM

It's gonna be a barn burner alright. Right now the big mo' seems to be in Obama's favor. Young people for the first time since the Kennedys have someone to get excited about.

I like the picture even with Paul in the lead, ol' Bill driving Hillary's car, Maddog McCain, and 911 Rudy flipping over.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 04, 2008, 04:18:21 PM

Although a weak satiric cartoon, I do believe RON PAUL needs to be behind Huckabee in the rear of the pack while Clinton and McCain should be a dead heat - and probably not smiling. He's pretty much the doom and gloom candidate in the field.

For Godsakes, can you just lighten up and enjoy it for what it's worth? Geez.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#13 : February 04, 2008, 05:13:44 PM

Why he (and not Hillary) needs to win:

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSN0350597520080204?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&rpc=22&sp=true

And why he has a good shot...

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1708570,00.html

That article is exciting. The young, non-voters are starting to vote in large numbers!

There, some of us prefer the click to the cut and paste.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 04, 2008, 05:59:14 PM

Thanks.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 27
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Obama Needs to Win the D Nomination. And Why He's Well On His Way! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools