Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: As One Buc Turns « previous next »
Page: 1

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: November 27, 2006, 04:56:54 PM

Here goes Duemig again promising a tell all book about all that goes on inside Gruden's world.  Learn the truth about the "Won't run Alstott" conspiracy and other unexplained mysteries... Coming soon...

(And if Simeon is about to do another one of his rants against Gruden (like he did in 2004) then good riddance to him given how overpaid he is and how much he runs his own mouth while his performance hasn't met the level of his perception of how good he is for years.)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 27, 2006, 04:58:33 PM

Here goes Duemig again promising a tell all book about all that goes on inside Gruden's world.  Learn the truth about the "Won't run Alstott" conspiracy and other unexplained mysteries... Coming soon...

And when will the sale of the team be all wrapped up? Seriously, why do you even listen to this guy? Isn't he completely transparent to you yet?

#2 : November 27, 2006, 04:58:59 PM

(And if Simeon is about to do another one of his rants against Gruden (like he did in 2004) then good riddance to him given how overpaid he is and how much he runs his own mouth while his performance hasn't met the level of his perception of how good he is for years.)

God...I know...I understan people calling for Gruden's head, but all the talk about his not wanting players to succeed or "hating" players is ridiculous.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 27, 2006, 05:00:07 PM

He actually was being more reasonable the last week or so, acknowledging Gruden's excellent game planning in recent games.  Every time it seems he might be turning towards reason and logic he goes back to the grassy knoll theories.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 27, 2006, 05:03:11 PM

God...I know...I understan people calling for Gruden's head, but all the talk about his not wanting players to succeed or "hating" players is ridiculous.

Such a theory holds no water whatsoever, and neither does the theory that Gruden's ego is such that he'd rather lose his way than win some other way. Why? Because if his players don't succeed, then HE doesn't succeed. A coach's ego, and market value, and reputation, are all stoked by one thing: winning football games. Losing games DOES NOT enhance a coach's ego.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 27, 2006, 06:30:39 PM

Yes now he's saying how Simeon Rice went on IR because he was pissed off.  Did he refuse to sack the QB because he was pissed off?  Did Gruden promise him a clear path to the QB 15 times this year?  Rice is not the one who should be opening his mouth, although I'm sure he will anyway.

And as far as Gruden having an ego, so what.  What coach doesn't?  Oh yeah I forgot the almight Bill Bellichick. Well I hereby am all in favor of hiring Bellichick as soon as he comes available.  Or if Bellichick Junior is out there lets hire him right now.  I'm so sick of comparing to the Patriots. There are 31 teams out there who would love to have Bellichick, but somehow they don't have him.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: As One Buc Turns « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools