Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowboys release Vanderjagt sign Gramatica « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : November 27, 2006, 08:30:34 PM

Un-freaking-believable! RJ, did you ever win a spelling bee?
no, en mi patria que ellos me prohibieron de tales competencias

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 27, 2006, 08:41:22 PM

Where are all the Meatheads calling for the Bucs to sign this fool?  I think it would funny if he went to New England.  And he kicked a game winning FG in the Superbowl for them...
I'd like to see him worked out here...in the off-season.  Bryant isn't the lock you need long-term.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 27, 2006, 08:42:50 PM

Where are all the Meatheads calling for the Bucs to sign this fool? I think it would funny if he went to New England. And he kicked a game winning FG in the Superbowl for them...
I'd like to see him worked out here...in the off-season. Bryant isn't the lock you need long-term.

Vanderjagt is a tool.  He thinks way too much of himself, and likes to grate on peoples nerves, based on what he has done to both Parcells and Manning.  Plus, we already have a kicker with better range...or did we forget already?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 27, 2006, 08:48:13 PM

Where are all the Meatheads calling for the Bucs to sign this fool? I think it would funny if he went to New England. And he kicked a game winning FG in the Superbowl for them...
I'd like to see him worked out here...in the off-season. Bryant isn't the lock you need long-term.

umm, no. Hell no!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 27, 2006, 08:49:29 PM

umm, no. Hell no!
Amen to that!

Like I said, Meatheads...LOL!

#20 : November 27, 2006, 08:50:28 PM

damn if we hadn't re-signed Biddy...we could have a roided up P and a drunk K....what a pair....but honestly when Peyton Manning attacks you....

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 27, 2006, 08:59:11 PM

Vanderjackoff was one of the most overrated players(okay...kickers) EVER. The guy did have sick numbers, but ALWAYS choked on the big kicks. The ONE exception (that I can remember) was the one that he BARELY made against us (on his second chance) in the game that is not to be spoken of.  [banghead]

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#22 : November 27, 2006, 09:06:39 PM

Vanderjackoff was one of the most overrated players(okay...kickers) EVER. The guy did have sick numbers, but ALWAYS choked on the big kicks. The ONE exception (that I can remember) was the one that he BARELY made against us (on his second chance) in the game that is not to be spoken of.  [banghead]

Actually I think he would have even missed that one, but I think one of our guys got a hand on it and tipped the ball back so it went through.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 27, 2006, 10:52:12 PM

The stinkin life of a kicker.   I'm looking forward to a celebration ACL tear.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 27, 2006, 11:48:49 PM

Good luck Martin!!!

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#25 : November 28, 2006, 08:37:15 AM

I hope Martin does well.

#26 : November 28, 2006, 02:53:58 PM

Bryant is much more reliable than Vanderjackass.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : November 28, 2006, 09:47:59 PM

Vandy didn't like KICKING OFF!  All that money & he only does FGs & PAs.  So that's why when he was in Indy they brought in Martin to KO.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 29, 2006, 11:21:22 PM

I think being a kicker is one of the best jobs in the world... 900 thousand a year to kick a ball? I was the kicker in 7th grade and I got to wear that jersey on tuesdays lol!

Then 8th grade I played Halfback and Corner... It was a lot harder than doing kicking...

So would you guys devote your life to that?? Kind of off topic but this is one of the more easy jobs... a lazy soccer player...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#29 : November 30, 2006, 12:05:46 AM

Good luck Martin.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowboys release Vanderjagt sign Gramatica « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools