Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger McFarfrombeingSapp didn't even make the Stat Sheet « previous next »
Page: 1 2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 08, 2006, 10:57:50 PM

Booger is a huge bust.  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#16 : October 08, 2006, 11:01:37 PM

Booger is a huge bust.  [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

What's amazing is that he wasn't very good at NT and McKay signed him to a huge deal when he knew he was going to dump Sapp at UT.  He was totally unproven at that position.

Most 1st round busts never get the big payday in their second contract.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#17 : October 08, 2006, 11:02:42 PM

Simeon had an abdominal injury in the first quarter, which could explain why he went into the locker room at one point. I think it was the friendly fire hit by Phllips which injured Rice. Regardless, he played his heart out, the rest of the game. He had plenty of pressures and almost tipped that pass that went for a TD. I don't think Rice is our problem. If you put a quality DT playing alongside him, he's a 15 sacks a year player. He can't play with the worst goddamn UT in the league beside him. 0 sacks 0 tackles 0 assists 0 pressures. Are you effing kidding me?!? Rice has about 3 good years left in him. He's only 31 years old. Strahan is 34 and still productive. What we need is a competent UT.

I'm 100% with you.  We need a UT!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 08, 2006, 11:23:48 PM

Booger sucks.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 08, 2006, 11:27:46 PM

"McFarfrombeingSapp" --LOL while wiping away a tear.   I watched today's game in a local bar that was full of really loud Bears fans--and when I looked over at the screen showing the Bears game, all I could think was--THAT should be our D!  Booger sucks and has always sucked.  He's a big fat slow zero to match the ones on his stat sheet.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 08, 2006, 11:48:20 PM

Wonder if anyone calls out Booger while watching film of games? If so, I wonder if he even cares. He cashes his paycheck all the same.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#21 : October 08, 2006, 11:51:01 PM

What's amazing is that he wasn't very good at NT and McKay signed him to a huge deal when he knew he was going to dump Sapp at UT.  He was totally unproven at that position.

Most 1st round busts never get the big payday in their second contract.

if you ask me,  McKay was working for Arthur Blank by that point.....
just think if we didn't have so much $$$$ invested in Booger we would have went after a guy like Rod Coleman, whom JG and BA drafted back in oakland

#22 : October 08, 2006, 11:51:39 PM

I never thought I'd see the day that Earnest Graham has as many tackles as DB55
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Booger McFarfrombeingSapp didn't even make the Stat Sheet « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools