Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On a positive note.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : October 08, 2006, 11:05:09 PM

Why the hell are you all holding your breath for Joseph--who has never played a down in the NFL?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2006, 11:15:53 PM

Why the hell are you all holding your breath for Joseph--who has never played a down in the NFL?

How are Cadillac's twice-a-day trips to the super secret rehab center going?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : October 08, 2006, 11:18:40 PM

They are finished now. Do you honestly think he was going to tell people about that??? And Joseph?

bryan12112

Starter

#18 : October 08, 2006, 11:20:50 PM

Joseph is a god. How dare you doubt him.

But seriously, he's a first round pick. I hold my breath for first round picks. Especially when they're replacing a mediocre OG like Mahan.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 08, 2006, 11:21:08 PM

Marcus McNeil

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

#20 : October 08, 2006, 11:24:12 PM

Really? You must not have watched todays game sine you said Joseph has never played a down in the NFL.

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 09, 2006, 12:46:13 AM

Because the alternative is accepting that we are stuck with Mahan, and you can argue he hasn't 'played' a down in 2 years?

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#22 : October 09, 2006, 01:01:59 AM

Marcus McNeil

[banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

I remembered seeing a thread about him last week on the Bucs board. That kinda reminded me to watch him closely Sunday night. Turns out, I didn't need a reminder. Madden and Michaels said his name all game while he opened holes and more than held his own against one of the better pass rushing front sevens around.

Joseph needs to start playing and playing well soon, or this draft will continue to look worse and worse each week.

bveghte

Pro Bowler
#23 : October 09, 2006, 05:20:36 AM

No one doubted McNeil's talent. The problem with McNeil is that he will win all likelihood be out of the league within a few years due to his back illness.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On a positive note.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools