Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give the Man some freaking credit... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#60 : December 11, 2006, 11:32:54 PM

You are obviously not reading all the threads--it was talked about by the guys callin g the game & several other people heard it. You got tivo? Go back & LISTEN while you watch. The camera was on Chris when this was discussed. Maybe I don't answer you as fast as you like because I try to avoid some of your CRAP!

lol

you are a real beauty Karen...

I'd love to meet your husband some day... He must be a REAL trooper!

lol
More of a man than you could pretend to be.  You get your answer then have to answer sarcastically. Go watch the game. Or it was discussed here yesterday.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#61 : December 11, 2006, 11:36:50 PM

You are obviously not reading all the threads--it was talked about by the guys callin g the game & several other people heard it. You got tivo? Go back & LISTEN while you watch. The camera was on Chris when this was discussed. Maybe I don't answer you as fast as you like because I try to avoid some of your CRAP!

lol

lol
More of a man than you could pretend to be.  You get your answer then have to answer sarcastically. Go watch the game. Or it was discussed here yesterday.

lol

I rest my case...

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#62 : December 11, 2006, 11:39:20 PM

lol

lol
More of a man than you could pretend to be.  You get your answer then have to answer sarcastically. Go watch the game. Or it was discussed here yesterday.

lol

I rest my case...
You got your answer and it was on the broadcast, the 2 Fox announcers were talking about it.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#63 : December 11, 2006, 11:41:49 PM

Refer to thread entitled QB from yesterday.  And you got no freaking case.

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#64 : December 12, 2006, 12:07:25 AM

Jon Gruden doesnt deserve a job after this season.

I'm sorry but there is no way that one team can go from being this bad to competetive in one offseason.

New Coach and let him actually make some good decisions with our money and good draft picks. I dont want Gruden come here and pick his usual Marquis Coopers and sign his Charlie Garners.

Please fire him and bring anyone.

Are you sure-- just ask New Orleans or maybe Baltimore or maybe the Jets.

Good post.  I think Gruden will do what is right in the oof-season and get what we need to get back to competitive footbal. I don't think Grad will be the starter next year. Garcia sounds good. But no Jake Plummer he sucks. they guy gets benche din denver and the team was 7-3 at the time that is bad.  I dont think drafting a rook will do antything for us at all. Gruden wants to be good now . There is no time to wait 2 or 3 more years while we wait for another rookie to develop. Get Simms re-signed and get you e vet QB and move grad down to 3rd string or stay with McCown and Grad next year with a new starter..

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give the Man some freaking credit... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools