Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You Think that Cop sucked??!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 12, 2008, 09:01:05 PM

where are all the videos of cops that do a great job, day in and day out?

where are those videos and why aren't you guys showing those?

Dog Bites Man =  Yawn

Man Bites Dog = Nancy Grace interviews dog

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 12, 2008, 09:32:47 PM

LOL at Krazy. Where did Turbo stick up for the cop in the video?

he only sees what he wants to see bookert... not the facts.

if you two are done man-kissing each other, you dont have to speak the words to imply something.

if you weren't taking the side of the cop then you woulda kept your mouth shut about "where are the good cop videos"

by making that statement you took the police side against the others. and now you wanna act like "oh, dont put words in my mouth" when i think everyone here as seen your posts enough to know you ALWAYS take the cop side and what you were implying.

now you two can go back to your man love.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 13, 2008, 09:12:42 PM

LOL at Krazy. Where did Turbo stick up for the cop in the video?

he only sees what he wants to see bookert... not the facts.

if you two are done man-kissing each other, you dont have to speak the words to imply something.

if you weren't taking the side of the cop then you woulda kept your mouth shut about "where are the good cop videos"

by making that statement you took the police side against the others. and now you wanna act like "oh, dont put words in my mouth" when i think everyone here as seen your posts enough to know you ALWAYS take the cop side and what you were implying.

now you two can go back to your man love.

LOL, childish much?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 13, 2008, 09:35:23 PM

Booker

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 13, 2008, 10:23:34 PM

I was thinking more of

For myself

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 14, 2008, 07:41:04 AM

wow. what a p.o.s she is.

the fact that turbo is sticking up for her shows volumes about your character pal.

cops are given a level of authority, power and respect, she obviously crossed that line and theres nothing wrong with exposing it when they do.

I simply said where are all the videos of the good things cops do.

And I answered........

They are ALL OVER TV.   

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You Think that Cop sucked??!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools