Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: in court with Roger « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #15 : February 15, 2008, 01:47:43 AM »

I think what needs to happen is a full fledged, game-wide (possibly crossing into all sports) grace period where anyone can come out and admit that they have taken performance enhancing drugs. Those who come out and admit to doing this will be freed from any charges and able to continue playing the sport. Anyone who doesn't admit during this grace period will be subject to investigation and incarceration afterwards and banned from the game(s) forever.

After that much harsher and more strict policies need to be put into place if congress is going to be getting involved in this. If it's that important then there need to be severe consequences for using these drugs.

Not a bad idea. Some, like Clemens, would be reluctant because of concerns about damaging their reputations and their chances for entering the Hall of Fame.

I say, "That's too bad."  Let's get on with it so we can return a sense of integrity to all sports.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: in court with Roger « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools