Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU admits to being cheats « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 22, 2008, 04:39:23 PM

It must suck to lose to such trash like the Florida Gators for 4 years in a row, and blown out of the building for two of those loses.

There's always next year, BornaRunole.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#31 : February 24, 2008, 02:53:55 PM

Post a link to me making such a statement..   Unethical, cowardly, letting football players slide no matter what the crime, questionable academic monitoring and admissions most Certainly!!.... Trash?   Nope!

Please post the presence of Miami on UF's annual play list since 1987...   Looks like you should look in a mirror for someone that is wrong!

Yes, it will be nice to see Miami on the schedule for one year at HOME of course!  So do they play in Miami is 2009?  THOUGHT SO!! LOL

As to running a clean program it would be good to emulate FSU based on the history of sanctions received for a lack of institutional control by the NCAA.

I see that TEXT MESSAGING has been outlawed by the NCAA kind of funny that this was Urban's most touted tool!    Totally expected from  the University of "HELL YES WE CHEAT" ....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 24, 2008, 03:29:47 PM

Ahhh, BornaRunole.  Thanks for the laugh...

Runole

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 25, 2008, 01:37:38 PM

When you can't/ won't answer the questions that is truthfully the most humorous and enlightening response!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 25, 2008, 01:56:52 PM

All of that crap has already been discussed with you on this forum.  You have been proven incorrect over and over and over again.  There is no use in me wasting my time talking facts with you when there is so much of your made up garbage in that little hate-filled brain of yours, BornaRunole.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 25, 2008, 04:32:27 PM

Made up stuff?? Hate filled brain?  Just the facts fella!! Made up garbage?   BS!!

1. Did the NCAA not state this to the University of Florida?

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA PLACED ON NCAA PROBATION
"Unfortunately, during the five-year period in which the violations occurred," continued Mr. Toner, "the football coaching staff operated unimpeded by any effort being exerted by the university's director of athletics or any other administrative authority at the university to assure control of the football program. Due to this fact, as well as the serious nature of many of the violations in this case, the Committee on Infractions and the Council considered this to be among the most serious infractions cases ever processed by the NCAA.”

2. and did not the NCAA outlaw text messaging which Meyer used extensively?

3. and did not UF fans hold signs in the stands in 1984  stating  "HELL YES WE CHEAT"?

4. And has not UF been placed on far greater sanctions than FSU has during the entire Bowden tenure there?

5.  Wasn't Tank Black the largest agent infiltration on a single college campus in CFB history?

6.  Did not UF drop their third oldest rival Miami from their annual play list starting  in  1988?

7.  Did not UF stop playing any out of conference regular season game outside state of Florida after losing to Syracuse in 1991?

Which of the above aren't factual statements?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 25, 2008, 04:58:04 PM

Made up stuff?? Hate filled brain?  Just the facts fella!! Made up garbage?   BS!!

"Unfortunately, during the five-year period in which the violations occurred," continued Mr. Toner, "the football coaching staff operated unimpeded by any effort being exerted by the university's director of athletics or any other administrative authority at the university to assure control of the football program. Due to this fact, as well as the serious nature of many of the violations in this case, the Committee on Infractions and the Council considered this to be among the most serious infractions cases ever processed by the NCAA.�

3. and did not UF fans hold signs in the stands in 1984  stating  "HELL YES WE CHEAT"?

4. And has not UF been placed on far greater sanctions than FSU has during the entire Bowden tenure there?

6.  Did not UF drop their third oldest rival Miami from their annual play list starting  in  1988?

Do you have anything within the last 20 years?

7.  Did not UF stop playing any out of conference regular season game outside state of Florida after losing to Syracuse in 1991?

Hey, you're getting hotter...only 17 years ago.

5.  Wasn't Tank Black the largest agent infiltration on a single college campus in CFB history?

You have been educated on this many, many times.  I won't go over it with you again.

You aren't that stupid, are you?  You can't possibly think Meyer is the only coach texting recruits and the rule was put in for him.

It's cool though, I might hate a coach who kicks my team's arse every time we played him as well.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 06, 2008, 07:33:32 PM

There has been no LETTER OF INQUIRY...   Reading comprehension  101  FSU self- reported and handed in its final report.  They will now present it in front of the Infractions committee at that time the Committee will decide whether a LETTER OF INQUIRY is needed suggesting a Formal Investigation of FSU.

I realize that LFO lies in bed hoping and dreaming that the NCAA will somehow take this minuscule self- reported issue.( by the way all students not just athletes were given answers)... will somehow match UF's sordid and sullied forays with the NCAA..   that were not self- reported!!  Keep dreaming LFO

Oh and LFO care to give the source of that little snippet?    Let me guess some GATOR FAN wrote it!! ROLFMAO!!   TOO MUCH!!

LOL, keep trying.

IF the NCAA had accepted FSU's report, there would be no hearing moron.

But keep listening to DOTTIE, and you'll be disappointed soon enough.

Speaking of reading comprehension, where did I say a LOI had been issued?  I believe, what I said was that FSU was notified they would get one...perhaps you need to learn how to read runole.

The NCAA has been shuttling down to Clown town for some time now, after FSU failed 3 times to get the report right.  The rats are jumping ship, hell even Minnix who FSU hired to get them out of matters like this bailed.

If there was ever lack of institutional control, it was with FSU here and now.  Deal with it old man.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 26, 2008, 12:31:06 PM

"Unfortunately, during the five-year period in which the violations occurred," continued Mr. Toner, "the football coaching staff operated unimpeded by any effort being exerted by the university's director of athletics or any other administrative authority at the university to assure control of the football program. Due to this fact, as well as the serious nature of many of the violations in this case, the Committee on Infractions and the Council considered this to be among the most serious infractions cases ever processed by the NCAA.�

Do you have anything within the last 20 years?

Should I?   Historical facts are always relevant. They can be ignored but if they are  they usually will repeat themselves.

Hey, you're getting hotter...only 17 years ago.

So  the longer UF avoids playing out of conference regular season games  the less relevant it becomes?  Interesting?
I guess we can begin stating UF is a HISTORICAL COWARD right?

You have been educated on this many, many times.  I won't go over it with you again.

Whats to educate?  UF was over run with Agents and had have its Mulligan team on the take and did nothing until they all graduated!  Convenient!!

You aren't that stupid, are you?  You can't possibly think Meyer is the only coach texting recruits and the rule was put in for him.

It's cool though, I might hate a coach who kicks my team's arse every time we played him as well.

Didn't say he was, but most attribute the outlawing the practice due to Meyer's extensive use of it.  The NCAA has strict rules on phone contact. With the new text messaging technology, Meyer was circumventing the rules... I call that cheating and circumventing NCAA rules. Obviously the NCAA agrees and has now outlawed the practice.  Good move IMO

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 26, 2008, 12:34:00 PM

::) ::) ::)

It really must suck to be BornaRunole.  Pitiful.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 26, 2008, 12:37:34 PM

Zing!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : February 26, 2008, 03:12:11 PM

[cough] Dork! [cough]

Just kidding, BornaRunole.  Keep those quick-witted zingers coming.  I'm in stitches.   ::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 26, 2008, 03:38:10 PM

quick-witted - adj.

Mentally alert and sharp; keen. See synonyms at intelligent.
quickwittedly quick'-wit'ted�ly adv.
quickwittedness quick'-wit'ted�ness n.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you with a hyphenated word, BornaRunole.  And it was said in the highest form of sarcasm.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : February 27, 2008, 09:23:39 AM

Those acorn-sized (oops, another hyphenated word) beat the crap out of your Semi's 45-12, for a 4th straight win.

God, it's great having that to keep coming back to with you.   ;D ;D ;D

ibis

Rookie

#44 : February 27, 2008, 01:58:08 PM

I just read a Bianchi article where a FSU Rhodes Scholar mentioned it was well known the FSU admin knew about the indescressions as they were going on.  This is a bad time for something like this to come out.  I am sure some FSU fans will take him to task, but he has some pretty deep ties to FSU but still did not seem to hold back his comments about them allowing it to happen.  I guess the wash is about to be hung so all the questions will be answered.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FSU admits to being cheats « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools