Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Controvesy « previous next »
Page: 1 2

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#15 : October 08, 2006, 09:03:46 PM

No controversy at all guys. Simms is out for a few weeks and guess what? The Bucs will trade him and get something for his potential. I just hope the new blood we get on D will respond to our new coaches. Monte needs to lite a fire under those coaches / players.

D-line = more like the Z-line......sleeping, resting, for one play and nothing.

#16 : October 08, 2006, 09:29:56 PM

No controversy at all guys. Simms is out for a few weeks and guess what? The Bucs will trade him and get something for his potential. I just hope the new blood we get on D will respond to our new coaches. Monte needs to lite a fire under those coaches / players.

D-line = more like the Z-line......sleeping, resting, for one play and nothing.
when the hell are we going to trade him? He's hurt, and will be hurt through the deadline, and he's a FA after this season.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2006, 09:35:11 PM

when the hell are we going to trade him? He's hurt, and will be hurt through the deadline, and he's a FA after this season.

LOL....I think the new guy is a little bit naive.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#18 : October 08, 2006, 09:39:02 PM

Not naive at all but I'm sure he has a value, believe it or not. Not new either but I keep getting errors when I try to login under my old username (firethecanons). So since he is under contract for one year we cannot send him to another team? I can't say I know the ins and outs of trading / acquiring players.

bOOm

#19 : October 08, 2006, 09:43:01 PM

Not naive at all but I'm sure he has a value, believe it or not. Not new either but I keep getting errors when I try to login under my old username (firethecanons). So since he is under contract for one year we cannot send him to another team? I can't say I know the ins and outs of trading / acquiring players.

bOOm
no we can trade him, but I don't think a team out there is going to trade for a guy who is nearly out for the year, hasn't played a game since getting a body part removed, and is a FA at the end of the season, at least nothing of value, maybe a bag of cotton candy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Controvesy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools