Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OJ Simpson's girlfriend hospitalized with head injuries.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gatorgirl!

Starter

#15 : February 14, 2008, 11:41:19 PM

Sorry, I read more than one report but only posted the Foxnews one....didn't think the enquirer link would lend itself to many believers. Still not sure I do....but it seems a little fishy to me. The guy's a dirtbag. And now, yet another intimate woman in his life has been injured.

Who knows what the final outcome will be? Just food for thought.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 15, 2008, 01:11:04 AM

I thought he was in jail for that whole vegas thing?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 16, 2008, 02:01:41 PM

I thought he was in jail for that whole vegas thing?

he is out on bail for a little while longer.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#18 : February 16, 2008, 02:04:57 PM

The question no one is asking.  This guy has a notorious history of spouse abuse and even killed (allegedly right?) one former lover, and quite brutally. 

Why would any gal even consider being involved with this ticking bomb?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 16, 2008, 02:28:07 PM

The question no one is asking.  This guy has a notorious history of spouse abuse and even killed (allegedly right?) one former lover, and quite brutally. 

Why would any gal even consider being involved with this ticking bomb?

Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez had women in love with them while they were on trial and
after conviction. Women love the bad boys!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 16, 2008, 02:35:25 PM

So you are saying in the real world, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees would get more action than Ron Jeremy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 16, 2008, 02:59:26 PM

Yes. And one of my former co-workers was the first Jason to wear the mask. And now?
He needs health care.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OJ Simpson's girlfriend hospitalized with head injuries.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools