Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting experience « previous next »
Page: 1

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: February 17, 2008, 04:19:17 AM

I taught a Pakistani, a Russian, an Indian, a Phillipino and 2 Iraqis how to throw a football today.

They seemed to enjoy the experience, and were laughing it up and having a good time.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 17, 2008, 08:18:15 AM

This is the best thread. Ever.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 17, 2008, 10:09:21 AM

When I first scanned this post, it looked like it was going to be something like "A Pakistani, a Russian, an Indian, a Phillipino and 2 Iraqis walk into a bar..."

Cheers

Pro Bowler

#3 : February 17, 2008, 10:22:43 AM

I taught a Pakistani, a Russian, an Indian, a Phillipino and 2 Iraqis how to throw a football today.

They seemed to enjoy the experience, and were laughing it up and having a good time.

Did you get to see Kellie Pickler when she was there on her USO tour?  I saw that on CMT last night.  Very interesting & funny view of Iraq.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 17, 2008, 11:38:37 AM

When I first scanned this post, it looked like it was going to be something like "A Pakistani, a Russian, an Indian, a Phillipino and 2 Iraqis walk into a bar..."

LMAO, I was thinking the very same thing!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 17, 2008, 12:49:36 PM

This is the best thread. Ever.
LMAO!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Interesting experience « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools