Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dog: Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

gone

Hall of Famer
: November 30, 2006, 08:58:58 PM

Do you forget how to block in one season?  How do you go from greatly improved to sucking?  I don't get that....
It's about attitude.  And every year Muir eats away at your technique too =P

Mikes never been a blocker.  He's been adequate at best, and that only recently. 
As to how you get worse in one year? here's my take:
This year it's compounded by the line play and the focus other teams have put on our running game (Since game ONE).  When teams are stacking the box, and the line is struggling to judt hold ground let alone generate push, your blocking angles are awkward.  You're hitting guys on the fourth stride rather than the fifth -- your inside rather than outside (or vice versa), and you  can't do that, so you end up stuttering your step and losing power.  We're getting blown off the ball, and that screws the rhythm up for Mike as well as anyone.  FB is somewhat dependent on the line, it's easier for them when they're getting good play form the line...

NoTo

Practice Squad

#1 : November 30, 2006, 09:48:15 PM

So you hope they sign him so he can get his passes knocked down again if he ever starts? People seem to have forgotten about that. I know the line has to help get the dl's hands down. but... He has a slinging throw that is not very quick on the release. I mean lets thinks about it.. How many passes were knocked down in the first few games till he got hurt?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 28, 2006, 04:30:05 PM

According to Big Dog, Gruden is trying to get Simms signed to a big contract so that he can screw the Bucs on the way out the door!  No its not that he wants Simms to be a QB on the team.  According to Big Dog, its a conspiracy with Gruden and obviously Allen to stick the Bucs with a big contract before he leaves.  And if you don't think thats possible you are wearing pewter colored glasses according to him.

Oh sure he says "my first thought was blah blah until I found out the offer was only two years blah blah.  But this Big Dogs main point.  Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs on the way out the door. 

Big Dog, who do you think Gruden is?  Rich McKay?

Once again you don't mind making an ass out of yourself in the name of ratings.  You are firmly entrenched now in the category of idiot and ass.   I've always sort of hedged my opinion of you because you need to get ratings and sometimes you would say some interesting stuff.

No more. Big Dog, you are an idiot and an ass. Pure. Simple.  No hedging. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts".  You fall right smack center in the middle of the categories of idiot and ass and there is no getting out.  You belong there. You should buy a house there. Its you from head to toe.  Everything you say is being said by an idiot and an ass.  If you are quoted in the newspaper, they should say "Steve Deumig, idiot and ass, said today that blah blah blah....."

Idiot.  Geez.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 28, 2006, 04:32:33 PM

Stupidity. Gruden is safe for 2007, as I have said, barring something drastic or a complete change of mind by ownership. If he screws the Bucs, he screws himself next year.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 28, 2006, 04:33:32 PM

He's pretty bad. I called him on Friday but he was much more calm that day. I was suprised and mentioned I'm a PR Insider and he said, "you're a legend in your own mind, I see what you post on that message board about me." The screened knew it was me who called last Monday and stirred up all that junk.

Big dog is an idiot, plain and simple.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 28, 2006, 04:38:50 PM

Evidently its only for a couple years, and Deumig knows it. But it didn't stop him from coming on and saying what his "first thought" was, as if we need to know his first thoughts. 

The point is that here Gruden is saying this is his dream job and Deumig says he's going to leave and screw the Bucs on the way out, evidently just because he's evil.

Deumig has his ax to grind and he's going to grind it for as long as he feels like it. He has no shame. No character.  No class. Idiot. Ass.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 28, 2006, 04:50:49 PM

this just in, gruden only won the superbowl to set the bucs up for subsequent years of heartbreak and up-and-down seasons.  gruden also sexually assaulted mike alstott's dog and peed on a photograph of john mckay.

sincerely,

Steve Deumig

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#7 : November 28, 2006, 05:38:15 PM

You know he probably likes to come here since there is a thread about him day in and day out.

If you guys stop listening to him it will hurt him more than anything you could ever say to him, or any call you could ever make to his radio show. You know he is an idiot and so do I even though I have never listened to his radio show. Common sense would tell you to turn up the tunes instead of this moron.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#8 : November 28, 2006, 05:42:03 PM

Well, I completely disagree with this idiot.  However, I heard a rumor that Alabama was interested in Gru?  Honestly, I would like to see the Bucs with a new coach next year.  Without Chris Simms on the team.

#9 : November 28, 2006, 05:45:01 PM

Ponder if you will...

Who's the real idiot, the guy who babbles inane garbage on the radio or the guy who just keeps tuning in to listen to said garbage and complains about it?

#10 : November 28, 2006, 05:47:48 PM

Ponder if you will...

Who's the real idiot, the guy who babbles inane garbage on the radio or the guy who just keeps tuning in to listen to said garbage and complains about it?

Well...some of us actually have jobs!  So, we have nothing to do all day.  ;)

JGalloway84

Rookie

#11 : November 28, 2006, 06:25:24 PM

Yeah, I hate big dog. I love all his "inside sources" that he has. Remember his inside source that said Caddy was going for treatments twice a day for his back and that he had a slipped disc. Remember when he said Bidwell cant wait to leave and cant stand Gruden? Well, he just signed an extension.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 28, 2006, 06:27:07 PM

Ponder if you will...

The guy who babbles. I never said I would stop listening.  He's the guy who talks about the Bucs during drive time. What he says gets heard by a lot of people.  So he's the guy to listen to for better or for worse. I listen, and I can complain all I want.  If I didn't listen, he would still say the stuff he says and idiots would listen to him. He's out there saying stuff.  Its up to anybody with half a brain to call out this idiot and ass whenever its appropriate, which is pretty much all the time.

#13 : November 28, 2006, 07:08:38 PM

If I didn't listen, he would still say the stuff he says and idiots would listen to him.

...and then they would complain. Did you ever stop to consider that you're helping to keep him on the air?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 28, 2006, 07:10:38 PM

. Remember when he said Bidwell cant wait to leave and cant stand Gruden? Well, he just signed an extension.

That was Beckles.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dog: Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools