Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dog: Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 28, 2006, 07:24:33 PM

If I didn't listen, he would still say the stuff he says and idiots would listen to him.

...and then they would complain. Did you ever stop to consider that you're helping to keep him on the air?

You must be new in town, or maybe you are one of the Bucs fans from North Dakota or something (not that there's anything wrong with North Dakota).

Big Dog is not going anywhere unless he decides to retire.  I am not helping him on the air by listening and turning him off won't help him off the air.  He's not going off the air.   He is a fixture.  He is whats on.  People who say they have stopped listening are generally lying.   He's still a classless idiot.

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#16 : November 28, 2006, 07:54:05 PM

Ian Beckles suck!!

coqui4

Rookie
#17 : November 28, 2006, 07:57:09 PM

Do you guys ever think maybe the reason Big Dog comes up with topics like these is because its a part of his job. I mean, he's got to come up with something to talk about, or he wouldn't have a job.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 28, 2006, 08:13:38 PM

Do you guys ever think maybe the reason Big Dog comes up with topics like these is because its a part of his job. I mean, he's got to come up with something to talk about, or he wouldn't have a job.

that's what makes him retarded. He's actually an intelligent guy for the most part but in order to drum up the goober's he's got to make up some ridiculous rumor with his "inside sources" about the Bucs.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 28, 2006, 08:19:13 PM

Does he have to accuse the coach of wanting to screw the Bucs before he leaves town?   Thats whay you call coming up with something to talk about?  

Of course the real reason he is doing it is to get revenge for the mistreatment of Alstott.  Big Dog is on a mission to take Gruden down or die trying.  

Whether the reason for his words is ratings or revenge doesn't matter.  You are still accountable for what you say.  His words still go to the quality of his character.  In my mind I rate his character as Grade A dog meat.

Pious12

Practice Squad

#20 : November 28, 2006, 08:27:32 PM

Yeah..screwing the Bucs over on a 2 year contract...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! 

More "for ratings" rants by the Big Dork!

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 28, 2006, 09:05:31 PM

What is Duemigs mancrush for Mike all about. I cant imagine that Mike really likes to hang out with him. Its amazing how SD's attitude changes when he interviews Joey G. No anti Gruden rants no paranoia. He is a liar of the worst type.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#22 : November 28, 2006, 09:08:56 PM

He did Mike's show with him for a long time.

gone

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 28, 2006, 09:22:47 PM

I don't listen to him, never have.  Just not in a position to listen to radio.  But I seems to me that if he was able to do his job WELL, then he wouldn't have to try and be contorversial.  There is enough to talk about without making stuff up and spreading conspiracy theories...

coqui4

Rookie
#24 : November 28, 2006, 09:30:13 PM

I think the only reason why this theory came up was cause of all the talks going around that Gruden's agent is shopping him around. At this point in the season and the way things are working out, i guess you can't rule out anything.

Bucnation619

Second String

#25 : November 28, 2006, 10:02:28 PM

Hey Guy............ do you think...... Head coach Gruden going be good next years? :-[ or what?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#26 : November 28, 2006, 10:07:25 PM

Hey Guy............ do you think...... Head coach Gruden going be good next years? :-[ or what?

What 3rd world country are you posting from, dude?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 28, 2006, 10:25:34 PM

I think the only reason why this theory came up was cause of all the talks going around that Gruden's agent is shopping him around. At this point in the season and the way things are working out, i guess you can't rule out anything.
I think you can rule out that Gruden wants to sign a player just so he can leave and screw the Bucs on the way out.

#28 : November 28, 2006, 10:29:06 PM

habla espanol?

Orangegone1

Starter

#29 : November 28, 2006, 10:39:28 PM

According to Big Dog, Gruden is trying to get Simms signed to a big contract so that he can screw the Bucs on the way out the door! No its not that he wants Simms to be a QB on the team. According to Big Dog, its a conspiracy with Gruden and obviously Allen to stick the Bucs with a big contract before he leaves. And if you don't think thats possible you are wearing pewter colored glasses according to him.

Oh sure he says "my first thought was blah blah until I found out the offer was only two years blah blah. But this Big Dogs main point. Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs on the way out the door.

Big Dog, who do you think Gruden is? Rich McKay?

Once again you don't mind making an ass out of yourself in the name of ratings. You are firmly entrenched now in the category of idiot and ass. I've always sort of hedged my opinion of you because you need to get ratings and sometimes you would say some interesting stuff.

No more. Big Dog, you are an idiot and an ass. Pure. Simple. No hedging. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts". You fall right smack center in the middle of the categories of idiot and ass and there is no getting out. You belong there. You should buy a house there. Its you from head to toe. Everything you say is being said by an idiot and an ass. If you are quoted in the newspaper, they should say "Steve Deumig, idiot and ass, said today that blah blah blah....."

Idiot. Geez.

I agree. I could take alot of his stuff because it created some good calls and I could picture him getting red and yelling, for ratings. But this is just stupid and too personal.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dog: Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools