Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dog: Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : November 28, 2006, 10:40:17 PM

Habla blah blah.

#31 : November 28, 2006, 10:45:51 PM

Ponder if you will...

Who's the real idiot, the guy who babbles inane garbage on the radio or the guy who just keeps tuning in to listen to said garbage and complains about it?

I, too, am amazed at how many profess to not like him but continue to listen religiously.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#32 : November 28, 2006, 11:01:07 PM

I hate our radio personalities.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 28, 2006, 11:04:09 PM

I stopped listening over a year ago and don't miss him or anyone on that station [esp. now that the guys put up the podcasts of the Wednesday shows].

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#34 : November 29, 2006, 03:04:14 AM

AGREED.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#35 : November 29, 2006, 03:05:23 AM

I say Let's Boycott all sport radio shows(the annoying ones) until each one is replaced. I actually Like Scott Ledger and wouldn't mine him on a primetime slot.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 29, 2006, 05:24:06 AM

Where's Pirate County?

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#37 : November 29, 2006, 05:26:59 AM

Itch, I think you can figure that out. ;)

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#38 : November 29, 2006, 05:28:47 AM

In case you don't...Tampa.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 29, 2006, 06:06:40 AM

If Big Dog thinks signing Simms is a mistake, then it must be a smart move.   I really hope the Bucs sign Simms now.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 29, 2006, 06:34:49 AM

None of you Duemig bashers have a freaking clue........

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

nflinsider

Starter

#41 : November 29, 2006, 07:26:03 AM

He's pretty bad. I called him on Friday but he was much more calm that day. I was suprised and mentioned I'm a PR Insider and he said, "you're a legend in your own mind, I see what you post on that message board about me." The screened knew it was me who called last Monday and stirred up all that junk.

Big dog is an idiot, plain and simple.

He must have gotten his daily dose of Zoloft...

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 29, 2006, 08:00:52 AM

I don't listen to the dawg more than a couple of times a month, and even then I can only stick with him for 30 minutes or less.  In all honesty, I'd rather listen to the entertaining Chicks, or try to pick up 740...they both suck, but the dawg sucks more.  It's a dirty shame that Tampa doesn't have sports talk that is interesting, and by that I don't mean outrageous statements that gets the guys all frothed up.  Dirty shame, that's what it is.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

nflinsider

Starter

#43 : November 29, 2006, 08:10:01 AM

According to Big Dog, Gruden is trying to get Simms signed to a big contract so that he can screw the Bucs on the way out the door! No its not that he wants Simms to be a QB on the team. According to Big Dog, its a conspiracy with Gruden and obviously Allen to stick the Bucs with a big contract before he leaves. And if you don't think thats possible you are wearing pewter colored glasses according to him.

Oh sure he says "my first thought was blah blah until I found out the offer was only two years blah blah. But this Big Dogs main point. Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs on the way out the door.

Big Dog, who do you think Gruden is? Rich McKay?

Once again you don't mind making an ass out of yourself in the name of ratings. You are firmly entrenched now in the category of idiot and ass. I've always sort of hedged my opinion of you because you need to get ratings and sometimes you would say some interesting stuff.

No more. Big Dog, you are an idiot and an ass. Pure. Simple. No hedging. No "ifs", "ands" or "buts". You fall right smack center in the middle of the categories of idiot and ass and there is no getting out. You belong there. You should buy a house there. Its you from head to toe. Everything you say is being said by an idiot and an ass. If you are quoted in the newspaper, they should say "Steve Deumig, idiot and ass, said today that blah blah blah....."

Idiot. Geez.

Deumig is by far the worst radio personality that I've ever heard. The bad news for us is that we're stuck with him until there some competition in the market.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 29, 2006, 08:54:35 AM

Ponder if you will...

Who's the real idiot, the guy who babbles inane garbage on the radio or the guy who just keeps tuning in to listen to said garbage and complains about it?

PREACH ON BROTHER!!!!!!!!  I think the idiots are the ones who refuse to use the tuner on their radio...it's that easy.  Like the guy or not it's been bantered just as much as the Dungy v Gruden thing.  I don't have a dog (no pun intended) in either camp.  But I do recognize that both have valid points at times. 

Again I say to you guys.  I think Duemig is good at what he does.  His job is to move you to some type of emotion.  Either you are with him or you're against him.  What makes him really good is that those emotions (in you) can switch from topic to topic.  I don't agree with everything he says, but it's kind of like what Dal says about you guys, you never want to hear anything negative about your team or your coach or your favorite players whether it is true or not.  I'm like that at times, I'll admit it.  But to come on here and rail the guy for every little thing he says is quite unfair.  At least I give Keep some credit for having the balls to call up and voice his displeasure and face the wrath thereof.

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dog: Gruden is trying to screw the Bucs! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools