Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's show. Did he call out Caddy? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucshot420

Starter

#15 : November 28, 2006, 11:55:49 PM

Its been a huge dissapointment for me one as a bucs fan and another as I paid for the sunday ticket to watch what has transpired this year.  They should be ashamed with the product that is on the field but its correctable

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#16 : November 29, 2006, 09:25:21 AM

Hey Caddy can stand to improve this offseason. I don't care if he has to stand in front of the Jugs Machine for hours at a time, next season he has to be a threat to run or catch on third downs. This is most likely what Gruden was pointing to, for example. He wants Caddy to come out and dominate next year, not just be a good back but become an elite back!

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 29, 2006, 11:26:15 PM

On Bay News 9 last night, they reported that Caddy has never played for a team with a losing record. (highschool, college, and Pro)
That is probably why he called out Caddys name.

Auburn got killed in one of his seasons... but Rudi Johnson was the starter i think... Diehard Auburn fan but in the SEC you have to have a short memory.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's show. Did he call out Caddy? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools