Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR/JF Why no politics? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 02, 2006, 04:01:09 PM

I am a registered Democrat, and there was obviously a minority of believers on here who fell on that side of the political spectrum. However, I never once had to consult PR about a political issue; to my knowledge. It's a shame to see that leave this forum, but a rule should be followed.

Bucjason

Pro Bowler

#46 : October 02, 2006, 04:46:49 PM

I would like to know who complained also.....Ok out with it who are the thin skinned complainers? We know you are reading this thread so confess. Who has been sending JF/SR complaints everyday?

I'm sure it's the same people who were acting outraged everytime a personel attack was dished out. MJS comes to mind....

Bucjason

Pro Bowler

#47 : October 02, 2006, 04:50:25 PM

I don't see a problem with Jim and Scott only answering questions on the Insider forum. I don't think it's some secret society. They're paying members. We get the magazine, but I didn't want to pay anything else for the on-line ability. I don't have a problem with not being able to access the Insider forum. I didn't pay for the on-line access, so I'm not mad about it. If you are curious about it, then you have to subscribe. It's been that way for a long while now.

Who cares?? I mean I like JF and SR they are great guys and they certainly do thier homework, but it's not as if I'm lost in the wilderness without hearing thier 2 cents.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 02, 2006, 04:53:06 PM

I would like to know who complained also.....Ok out with it who are the thin skinned complainers? We know you are reading this thread so confess.  Who has been sending JF/SR complaints everyday?

JF said he receives complaints everyday, not that it was from the same person.  I have complained about one or two posters in the past, mainly obvious trolls like GrudensJockStrap.  I haven't been near the Cove that much recently because certain posters can't debate a subject without name calling and other childish behavior.

BTW - Jason, you should check the Insider board, your name has been mentioned.  ;)

Bucjason

Pro Bowler

#49 : October 02, 2006, 05:08:39 PM

JF said he receives complaints everyday, not that it was from the same person.  I have complained about one or two posters in the past, mainly obvious trolls like GrudensJockStrap.  I haven't been near the Cove that much recently because certain posters can't debate a subject without name calling and other childish behavior.

BTW - Jason, you should check the Insider board, your name has been mentioned.  ;)

I'm sure it has, good to know  :D

By the way I have no intention of becoming an insider anymore, for reasons I won't get into to here beacuse I don't want to bash the website....

tim111762

Second String
#50 : October 02, 2006, 05:10:11 PM

BTW - Jason, you should check the Insider board, your name has been mentioned.  ;)

haha good call ;D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 02, 2006, 06:39:34 PM

I'm sure it's the same people who were acting outraged everytime a personel attack was dished out. MJS comes to mind....

Therin lies YOUR problem, BucJason (even though you and I both know the Rays stink).

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 02, 2006, 06:40:36 PM

I'm sure it has, good to know  :D

By the way I have no intention of becoming an insider anymore, for reasons I won't get into to here beacuse I don't want to bash the website....

Then why post here?

Because of UFOJoe?

Because of MJS?

Because of excuse 1a, or 2c?

#53 : October 02, 2006, 06:43:07 PM

Therin lies YOUR problem, BucJason (even though you and I both know the Rays stink).

he hell....why does someone always have to bring the Rays into a conversation and trash them...this isn't even ABOUT them....I'm sick and tired of this

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 02, 2006, 06:49:38 PM

he hell....why does someone always have to bring the Rays into a conversation and trash them...this isn't even ABOUT them....I'm sick and tired of this

LMAO!!!

Why you ask?

Because that is the one thing BucJason and I agree on.

Let the record speak, your honor (AKA RJGoBucs)....

Get over it.  They DO stink.  The Phillies stink.  The Braves stink.  There are a lor of smelly teams out there.  You just happen to like the stained underwear stinky team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 02, 2006, 06:56:21 PM

Man I'd care if there were trees on Mars, I think anyone should care.

Classic! ;D

Funny that OBF wouldn't care though!

He only cares about defending his youthful pride on politics! :-*

And those awesome Oregon football players making a splash! ;)

At least he got Bidwell! ;)

#56 : October 02, 2006, 07:12:33 PM

LMAO!!!

Why you ask?

Because that is the one thing BucJason and I agree on.

Let the record speak, your honor (AKA RJGoBucs)....

Get over it. They DO stink. The Phillies stink. The Braves stink. There are a lor of smelly teams out there. You just happen to like the stained underwear stinky team.
I'm keeping it to one thread now and it's not like the title is even deceiving...unless your illiterate..then I guess you really wouldn't be reading the boards at all

Bucjason

Pro Bowler

#57 : October 03, 2006, 12:05:14 AM

Then why post here?

Because of UFOJoe?

Because of MJS?

Because of excuse 1a, or 2c?

Because I like posting here, and sometimes I'll buy the magazine . I just don't have an interest in the insider area because I can get my Bucs news for free elsewhere. But I'm sure one day this entire site will be a pay site, it seems to be headed that way....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 03, 2006, 12:13:07 AM

I'm keeping it to one thread now and it's not like the title is even deceiving...unless your illiterate..then I guess you really wouldn't be reading the boards at all

Get over the D'Rays kid.  Stop stressing the obvious.  If it makes you so upset to read about it, YOU can skip over my jabs and stick to the homerism that exists on your "OFFICIAL" D'Rays thread.  Seeing as how it is the ONLY place to make fun of the Rays, that is...

Chill out dude.  It is a playful jab.  I would never really hate on a fellow Bucfan.  Just chill, and stop being 13.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR/JF Why no politics? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools