Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tracking Prospect interviews(Updated 24 Feb 08) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: February 21, 2008, 01:58:22 PM

I have been tracking interviews the Bucs have been conducting between prospects and at what location, to see how many of the prospects have multiple interviews to pin point who the Bucs might actual be targeting and to put a mock draft together based off of how many times the team spoke to what players

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

noopy2237

Starter
#1 : February 21, 2008, 02:09:11 PM

Yuc, you amaze me on how you receive some of your info. Don't stop, I enjoy reading them.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 21, 2008, 02:12:37 PM

Interesting approach.

How about you appoint a point system to further refine it?

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 21, 2008, 02:28:50 PM

Thought about a point system but what kind of point can you put on interviews? I can say this the leading Center prospect is John Sullivan of Notre Dame the team has interviewed him once at the seniorbowl and at the combine. of course as the draft gets closer the team will also bring players in for interviews so I am of the thinking if a player has 3 interviews the team is high on that player

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 21, 2008, 02:51:30 PM

The Bucs have spoke to 4 prospects which means that they can only talk with 56 more at the combine.

Oliver Goldsmith

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : February 21, 2008, 02:53:53 PM

So who else have they been talking to Yucc?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 21, 2008, 02:59:51 PM

TE Alex Haynos form Maryland, TE Kellen Davis of Michigan State, Donald Thomas OG from Connecticut

Oliver Goldsmith

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 21, 2008, 03:08:03 PM

Thought about a point system but what kind of point can you put on interviews? I can say this the leading Center prospect is John Sullivan of Notre Dame the team has interviewed him once at the seniorbowl and at the combine. of course as the draft gets closer the team will also bring players in for interviews so I am of the thinking if a player has 3 interviews the team is high on that player
I can't see why any team would draft a Notre Dame offensive lineman.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#8 : February 21, 2008, 03:11:35 PM

while the entire team was down last season, grading offensive lineman can prove to be tricky, but the film wont lie

Oliver Goldsmith

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 21, 2008, 03:17:30 PM

I went to your web site but did not see any articles or information on prospect tracking

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : February 21, 2008, 03:20:24 PM

I can't see why any team would draft a Notre Dame offensive lineman.

Ever hear of this Muir fellow?  He has a fascination for smallish, non athletic, scrappy OL. :o

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#11 : February 21, 2008, 03:25:01 PM

while the entire team was down last season, grading offensive lineman can prove to be tricky, but the film wont lie
It would take a good pro coach two years to correct all the bad habits and poor techniques Weis taught them. As ADW said, the Bucs have Bill Muir. They need to stick with players that get good college coaching like at BC, OU, and UT. We can't count on it here.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#12 : February 21, 2008, 03:38:41 PM

I have it in an excel file since all the interviews have not finished

Oliver Goldsmith

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#13 : February 21, 2008, 03:57:04 PM

so where on your web site can this excel sheet be found. I have been searching now for 20 min and it is not anywhere that I can see

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#14 : February 21, 2008, 04:06:21 PM

It is not up yet if you want a copy PM me you email address and I will send you a copy of it when it is finished

Oliver Goldsmith
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tracking Prospect interviews(Updated 24 Feb 08) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools