Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ward Out for Game « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: November 29, 2006, 10:28:10 AM

Hines Ward revealed that he had surgery on his injured knee yesterday. The Super Bowl MVP said he will miss Sunday's game against Tampa Bay but hopes to return to play the following Thursday night against Cleveland.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 29, 2006, 10:57:11 AM

Thanks for the note bro, but let me not get my hopes up.  I'm sure they have some no names at receiver that are chomping at the bit to get at our weak secondary...Not you Ronde...LOL [banghead]

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 29, 2006, 10:58:44 AM

Hines Ward revealed that he had surgery on his injured knee yesterday. The Super Bowl MVP said he will miss Sunday's game against Tampa Bay but hopes to return to play the following Thursday night against Cleveland.

All we need now his for the Steelers team buss to crash putting another 20-25 in the ER for Sunday, and we will have a legitimate shot.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 29, 2006, 11:24:13 AM

Just wait till Big Ben has some time to look around for receivers...not going to be good.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 29, 2006, 11:40:32 AM

Just wait till Big Ben has some time to look around for receivers...not going to be good.

That's an understatement...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

watson

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 29, 2006, 12:16:34 PM

I just hope that Monte dials up an all out blitz on every down.  What's the difference if our DBs are getting beaten because the D Line can't create pressure or they are getting beaten because they are on an island.  I like their chances better of making a play if the QB is under duress.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 29, 2006, 12:55:39 PM

I just hope that Monte dials up an all out blitz on every down. What's the difference if our DBs are getting beaten because the D Line can't create pressure or they are getting beaten because they are on an island. I like their chances better of making a play if the QB is under duress.

That's what Monte tried to do Romo and look what happened. The blitz meant nill so the island theory is right in line.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 29, 2006, 01:14:00 PM

we still lose
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ward Out for Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools