Boards > The Red Board

Ward Out for Game

(1/2) > >>

dalbuc:
Hines Ward revealed that he had surgery on his injured knee yesterday. The Super Bowl MVP said he will miss Sunday's game against Tampa Bay but hopes to return to play the following Thursday night against Cleveland.

cheveliar:
Thanks for the note bro, but let me not get my hopes up.  I'm sure they have some no names at receiver that are chomping at the bit to get at our weak secondary...Not you Ronde...LOL [banghead]

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on November 29, 2006, 10:28:10 AM ---Hines Ward revealed that he had surgery on his injured knee yesterday. The Super Bowl MVP said he will miss Sunday's game against Tampa Bay but hopes to return to play the following Thursday night against Cleveland.

--- End quote ---

All we need now his for the Steelers team buss to crash putting another 20-25 in the ER for Sunday, and we will have a legitimate shot.

Boid Fink:
Just wait till Big Ben has some time to look around for receivers...not going to be good.

cheveliar:

--- Quote from: Boid Fink on November 29, 2006, 11:24:13 AM ---Just wait till Big Ben has some time to look around for receivers...not going to be good.

--- End quote ---

That's an understatement...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version