Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wHAT COULD HAPPEN ON DRAFT DAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 25, 2008, 09:19:02 AM

Mariucci said it on NFLTA, he had trouble with the long ball and throwing a clean spiral.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 25, 2008, 09:51:31 AM

Mariucci said it on NFLTA, he had trouble with the long ball and throwing a clean spiral.

Lamond, LOOK at the body of work, 43 TD and 1 int...don't allow one workout to cloud the overall picture...IMO...I think he only threw and handful of int's his whole college career...HE DOESN'T TURN THE BALL OVER!

You must be accountable for your actions!

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

#17 : February 25, 2008, 09:59:16 AM

Yuc - I like the idea and most of the picks, however, I doubt that Miami or Atlanta give up the two second rounders. Both teams have too many holes to fill in their - transition, rebuilding, whatever - period. Don't you think?

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 25, 2008, 10:22:51 AM

Couldn't keep it on the field, horrible long ball.

I agree. He looked pretty bad.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 25, 2008, 10:24:44 AM

Lamond, LOOK at the body of work, 43 TD and 1 int...don't allow one workout to cloud the overall picture...IMO...I think he only threw and handful of int's his whole college career...HE DOESN'T TURN THE BALL OVER!
Just for the record here Tarvaris Jackson's 2005 numbers at Alabama State:

195-320, 60.9%, 2941 yards, 29 TD, 5 INT

And Jackson had much more of an NFL body at 6'2" 226 lbs.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 25, 2008, 12:33:13 PM

like I said idk, but it sure looks like a workout warrior love fest.

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter
#21 : February 25, 2008, 01:31:26 PM

If this would happen I'd love it!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wHAT COULD HAPPEN ON DRAFT DAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools