Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Front 7 « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: November 29, 2006, 02:22:37 PM

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/2006/11/29/ramblings/every-play-counts/4611/

A good detailed look at how the Dallas front played on Thanksgiving day which will, reflect on our OL's efforts and also a problem not a lot of folks have mentioned, how poor Becht's pass blocking is.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 29, 2006, 02:36:53 PM

link doesn't work for me. It goes to a generic page.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#2 : November 29, 2006, 02:44:27 PM

nice read, though this line threw me off: "Michael Pittman — one of the fastest running backs in the league "

As far as Becht goes, he continues to disappoint. Becht hasn't proved to be the great run blocker he was billed as in NY and his contribution to the pass game is weak....I wonder when Smith will be ready to go again

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 29, 2006, 02:51:23 PM

I guess I'm a cheddar**CENSORED** cause it's not coming up. It goes to a generic page with airline links, travel links. There's football links but not what you speak of.

Could you post the text? Sounds like an interesting piece. Thanks,

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 29, 2006, 02:55:41 PM

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/2006/11/29/ramblings/every-play-counts/4611/

A good detailed look at how the Dallas front played on Thanksgiving day which will, reflect on our OL's efforts and also a problem not a lot of folks have mentioned, how poor Becht's pass blocking is.

So that throws out all that help AD was and is getting huh... :o  Essentially, AD has been on an island even with TE help...if that's what you want to call it... ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 29, 2006, 03:21:57 PM

thanks, that's a really good read.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 29, 2006, 03:24:50 PM

how poor Becht's pass blocking is.

I do not understand why Smith was not starting over Becht.  There is no logical reason other than Becht is "Hackett's boy".
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Front 7 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools