Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What was he thinking? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 08, 2006, 09:12:09 PM

Saints rookie head coach looked as if he was going to pull a play right out of the "Offensive Genius Handbook" that Gruden wrote and throw the ball on third down with 1:16 left in the game.  But, to every Buccaneer coaches surprise, he ran the ball!!  We get the ball back with :27 left in the game; too little, too late.  At the very least we could be sitting at 1-3, not 0-4.
Did the defense play poorly today; absolutely!!  But again, Gruden needs to light a torch under them and get them to play well.  Last time I checked, he still is the HEAD coach.  We need an offensive coordinator so bad it's killing us; we need a new coach as well. 
Go right ahead Gruden lovers, bring it on.  It really doesn't matter.  This team keeps losing, you can bet he will not be calling the shots next year!  If the Yankees can think of firing their head coach for taking them to the playoffs, I guess I'm an idiot for thinking our ownership will not be looking for another leader who keeps leading his team to losses.  What's great is that he keeps having tantrums on the sidelines that are beginning to become a laughing stock to the rest of the league and media.  Oh and by the way, SHUT UP YOU GRUDEN FRUITCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#1 : October 08, 2006, 09:17:27 PM

Ok, so if Bidwell punts out of bounds and we stop them and win. Do you still feel this way? There were some shady calls but hey, you have to take the chances in order to change the momentum. Unfortunately the momentum was lost when we decided to punt to Reggie Bush. You kick the ball out of bounds in that situation.

bOOm (the canons were fired today ;P)

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 08, 2006, 09:17:57 PM

Please Don't feed the Troll.

#3 : October 08, 2006, 09:25:18 PM

Please Don't feed the Troll.
But... but... he's a "guru."

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 08, 2006, 09:26:35 PM

Guess we saw it differently today.   I saw a very good offensive scheme today.  I say its far from a missing O-coord that is killing us.   What is killing us is your constant "fire Gruden" garbage you keep spewing all most every post you make ... we got it ... you don't like Gruden ... He ain't going anywhere, now deal with it.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 08, 2006, 09:29:36 PM

BTownBucFan, you had better get comfortable with my posts about Gruden because that is all you will hear from me until they finally fire this freakin idiot.  And by the way, they aren't taking refunds on the "Chucky" t'shirts you bought the family.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 08, 2006, 09:36:33 PM

Here's that sig you were asking for, "guru".

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 08, 2006, 09:39:05 PM

Must laugh at that Java...Gruden still sucks..

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#8 : October 08, 2006, 09:42:17 PM

Gruden sucks? wow. I don't see it.

The assistance coaches are really dropping the ball this year.

bOOm

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 08, 2006, 09:45:57 PM

Boom, who hires the assistant coaches?  Who meets for ten hours a day with these coaches?  Who is the hardest working coach in the NFL?  Who had two weeks two prepare his team for this game?  It's Gruden, It's Gruden, such a wonderful boy, it stinks for the girls and boys!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 08, 2006, 09:48:51 PM

BTownBucFan is right, we should embrace sucking untill the end of time, with Gruden at the reigns.  

Typical to Gruden romantists, there is a lot hot air, and little substance to justify the backward steps taken by our Buccaneers team as a unit and program.

Is it unreasonable that we are tired of losing?

Gruden is a maniac.

Kudos to Bruce for plenty of poise today!

GO BUCS!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 08, 2006, 09:48:59 PM

dude ... you'll be gone soon if you don't stop acting like your 5.  I've seen your type over the past 4 years come and go ... your just another troll.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#12 : October 08, 2006, 09:52:18 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but who in the hell are we going to get to replace this so called horrible coach. Please entertain me cause I have no clue as to who would be the replacement. I don't want a rookie coach nor a coach that has failed in another location only to come over here and stink it up. Makes no sense man, none at all but hey you hate the coach and that is that.

I will cease to converse with ya. * note to self* BucsGuru is delusional and must be ignored at all cost. *note to self*

bOOm

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 08, 2006, 09:53:07 PM

Again, little substance. Can you explain our 0-4 record? Do you have any information that might contribute to the discussion rather than being an aggressive jerk? Your type bore those capable of critical thought. Please explain why chucky is a value to our team.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 08, 2006, 09:53:39 PM

...for "BucFan"

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What was he thinking? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools