Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What was he thinking? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : October 08, 2006, 09:54:11 PM

BTownBucFan is right, we should embrace sucking untill the end of time, with Gruden at the reigns.  

Typical to Gruden romantists, there is a lot hot air, and little substance to justify the backward steps taken by our Buccaneers team as a unit and program.

Is it unreasonable that we are tired of losing?

Gruden is a maniac.

Kudos to Bruce for plenty of poise today!

GO BUCS!!
dude your right...we should go and hire Dungy back...DAMN THOSE GLAZERS AND GRUDEN WITH THEIR SHINY SUPER BOWL RINGS AND NICE LOMBARDI TROPHY...DAMN THEM!!!!

/sarcasm

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 08, 2006, 09:57:30 PM

D'RAY, that was then, this is now.  You aren't always going to win, but at least be consistent, and maybe just a little humble.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2006, 09:59:23 PM

Great point. I just hate the coach. I don't like him on a personal level... That makes sense.

I am disgusted by his inability to coach. The way that he throws away games.
The way he says "I'm not here to make excuses but........excuse excuse excuse..."
How he throws players under the bus
How he has put 3 qb's in danger with poor playcalling; hence 4 starters in 4 years
The 3rd and 5 play against Carolina, and the HUNDREDS BEFORE IT AND HUNDREDS THAT FOLLOW.
How he abandons the run.
The way he acts on the sideline.
The juxtaposition of him and Dungy..... Character in serious question.
ETC, ETC, ETC.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 08, 2006, 10:00:38 PM

Oh yeah, and the way that HE CONTINUES TO LOSE!!!!!!!!

#19 : October 08, 2006, 10:03:27 PM

Great point. I just hate the coach. I don't like him on a personal level... That makes sense.

I am disgusted by his inability to coach. The way that he throws away games.
The way he says "I'm not here to make excuses but........excuse excuse excuse..."
How he throws players under the bus
How he has put 3 qb's in danger with poor playcalling; hence 4 starters in 4 years
The 3rd and 5 play against Carolina, and the HUNDREDS BEFORE IT AND HUNDREDS THAT FOLLOW.
How he abandons the run.
The way he acts on the sideline.
The juxtaposition of him and Dungy..... Character in serious question.
ETC, ETC, ETC.

so with all that it most kill you inside knowing you'll never be near what he has in life, that in the end nobody gives a flip about how you do your job, I don't think entire message boards have trolls coming on them saying how poor you do your job, do they?

Also serious question of character? Yep that's why we avoided Mr. 'Has Fetish with Midget Hookers' Justice and went with Davin Joseph right?

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 08, 2006, 10:08:04 PM

That was a strange reply. Thanks for your input pal. lol.

Indeed, I am jealous of Gruden, I fantasize what it might be like to be so important. I want to look into the camera and say "the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades".. Untill then I can only live with pain and disapointment that will come as I fully reallize that I am not coach Gruden.

Thank you for making me a bit dumber by replying at your level. :)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 08, 2006, 10:11:19 PM

BTownBucFan, you had better get comfortable with my posts about Gruden because that is all you will hear from me until they finally fire this freakin idiot. And by the way, they aren't taking refunds on the "Chucky" t'shirts you bought the family.

Sorry, you're a cheddardlck for thinking that. He's a real big SB winning idiot.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#22 : October 08, 2006, 10:12:13 PM

McIrish...first you come over here to these PewterReport boards to spew your garbage and now you create another name on here called DefenseWins?

You are amazing...amazingly stupid. Stay there where you have the protection of being an administrator or moderator. Here you'll get banned for your stupid and inciteful posts.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 08, 2006, 10:14:26 PM

On a serious note I'd say that this Buccaneers team is a One-hundred-milion dollar operation, and the decisions of our coach are vitally important.
Two, we fans are there to support and pay for our team to exist. So certainly, we can be critical.

Have you ever heard of talsports radio? [banghead]

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#24 : October 08, 2006, 10:16:46 PM

Option, it's okay for you to view your point, but not everyone else?  Tell Carl & Castro I said hello!!! 

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 08, 2006, 10:26:38 PM

Could we replace Chucky? I dunno? It would be difficult to find another coach that would lead us to a 0-4 start.

#26 : October 08, 2006, 10:32:06 PM

Could we replace Chucky? I dunno? It would be difficult to find another coach that would lead us to a 0-4 start.
right, if, and I say if because I doubt your longevity as a fan, you were around in 1976 were you calling for Coach McKay's head as well, or was it a case of different expectations. We all dream of winning the SB this year but we have to be realistic in our standards. I wrote this bit in a column a while back, it was in a baseball article but it remains true in this case.

However along with those dreams we should hold a set of realistic expectations. Expectations and dreams are two different things that have seemed to fuse together and help spread this Rocco despising plague. My parents may have dreamed for me to go to Harvard, but they expected me just to go to college. See the difference? It’s like potential and ability, potential is great, it really is, it’s the stuff dreams are built on, but ability is the line that expectations are placed.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#27 : October 08, 2006, 10:34:12 PM

First of all, its Karl, and second of all you can state whatever you want. Just know that when your opinion is stupid it warrants me telling you so.

So i'm telling you now, your opinion is stupid for a million reasons.

#28 : October 08, 2006, 10:36:55 PM

First of all, its Karl, and second of all you can state whatever you want. Just know that when your opinion is stupid it warrants me telling you so.

So i'm telling you now, your opinion is stupid for a million reasons.
LMFAO!!!! But Option, Guru is omniscient, if he says it's Carl who co-penned the Communist Manifesto...then you have to believe he knows what he's talking about

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#29 : October 08, 2006, 10:47:41 PM

LOL...if you are going to attempt to insult me, at least don't screw up doing it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What was he thinking? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools