Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the "Locking of threads"...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
: July 07, 2008, 01:06:10 AM

Wow, I am really confused.  Turbo is also "Hate", LFO is Ray but Ray was a Braves fan and MBF has a Braves avatar, and there is someone named Cristy who is not Chrispy but is Turbo who is also "Hate" but is not MBF since he is not bi-posting as "Hate" who looks like Warren Sapp and might be Turbo who is Christy but not Chrispy.

Am I still Karen?  I thought I was Karen.

karen the fact that u hit on 17 yr old boys is disturbing. so shut ur trap. rj has told me more then ONCE he has high standards. and u darling dont me them. sorry.

John Galt? is Karen??

Damn, I don't even know who I am.

I guess I gotta buy a program.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#1 : July 07, 2008, 01:11:58 AM

^
LOL at John Galt?

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 06, 2008, 11:00:58 PM

Illuminator maybe it is you not thinking, because the same people like yourself who are always starting crap with me start it with several other people as well. Does a recent fued that went on almost two pages long between you and Olaf come to mind??  ::)

#3 : July 06, 2008, 10:15:04 PM

W  :o W!!

I have one mind to lock this thread!!!

** shakes head **

LFO

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 06, 2008, 10:10:08 PM

No problem, Turbo.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 06, 2008, 10:11:03 PM

Go Gators

#6 : July 06, 2008, 10:11:09 PM

Tell me then, which do you think is more likely: that they will ban the half a dozen or more people that you are constantly fighting with, or would it be easier to just ban you? While you're considering that, you might want to add in the fact that you have already been suspended multiple times, and then came back and posted under other accounts while you were suspended, which is all the excuse that they need to ban you permanently.

I just really don't believe that you've thought this over very well.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 06, 2008, 10:07:40 PM

^
Sorry about that RJ.  ;)

LFO

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 06, 2008, 10:06:26 PM

Was it Ray or RJ that used to get all whiney and take things soooo personal and act like a goofy kid, because that is exactly how LFO comes off and so whomever that description matches best is who he used to be.  ;)

You have a lot of room to talk, twiggy.

I don't take anything personal...in fact, I am a bit flattered some of you take so much to me that you are constantly trying to figure out who I am.

Do you and your lover Turbo dream about me at night?  When you lay down, do you think about me?  Does it eat at you wondering who I might be?

LOL, because it sure seems like it.

Just an idea, but worry about yourself, and who you are.....

Although, if you keep up with your obsession with me, I might have to set up a stand and start charging for autographs.....

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 06, 2008, 10:05:52 PM

I got that message because I had ASKED a question about the length of my suspension at the time, and we then got on that topic and I was told that they're getting really tired of ALL the bull taking place & that they're going to do whatever it takes to stop it all somehow.

#10 : July 06, 2008, 10:00:04 PM

This is true Hate because there are a certain 5-6 members whose only goal & purpose on here is to follow me around and heckle my posts & threads, and since that is all they're here for I really wish that the PR staff would kindly.................REMOVE them.

Chrispy, do you remember when you said that you got a message from the PR staff saying that if this stuff didn't stop they would have to start banning? Do you not recognize the significance of the fact that you are the only one who got that message? You really might want to think that over.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 06, 2008, 09:54:07 PM

doesn't prevent the sophomoric nonsense that takes place here, the constant exchanges are what keeps it going.

Lock one thread, it just moves to another.

This is true Hate because there are a certain 5-6 members whose only goal & purpose on here is to follow me around and heckle my posts & threads, and since that is all they're here for I really wish that the PR staff would kindly.................REMOVE them.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 06, 2008, 09:48:09 PM

Was it Ray or RJ that used to get all whiney and take things soooo personal and act like a goofy kid, because that is exactly how LFO comes off and so whomever that description matches best is who he used to be.  ;)

LFO

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 06, 2008, 09:01:59 PM

Is there an ignore feature on these boards?

I think I have a stalker, and I'd like to block his posts......

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 06, 2008, 09:00:31 PM

I'm guessing Chrispy said it was RJ, and as usual he was wrong. The simplest way to see that LFO is not Ray is that Ray was a Braves fan, LFO is a Rays fan.

nope, it wasn't chrispy, and it wasn't chrispy who sent me a pm recently saying LFO was Ray either...

the act is up...

Who really cares, this is the perfect example of the drama that some here get off on...

over.

you're instigating that drama...you're carrying on that drama...

HELLO?! EARTH?

You are right, and I am feeding the troll.

My apologies.

I'll stop now, and let him live in his little fantasy land where I am who he wants me to be, depending on what mood he is in that day.

and again, defending yourself in a subtle little way, just like Ray used to do...lol

This is fun, but I need to check out for the night.

carry on...

RAY!

LOL!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the "Locking of threads"...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools