Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the "Locking of threads"...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 25

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #15 : July 06, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »

I'm guessing Chrispy said it was RJ, and as usual he was wrong. The simplest way to see that LFO is not Ray is that Ray was a Braves fan, LFO is a Rays fan.

nope, it wasn't chrispy, and it wasn't chrispy who sent me a pm recently saying LFO was Ray either...

the act is up...

Who really cares, this is the perfect example of the drama that some here get off on...

over.

you're instigating that drama...you're carrying on that drama...

HELLO?! EARTH?

You are right, and I am feeding the troll.

My apologies.

I'll stop now, and let him live in his little fantasy land where I am who he wants me to be, depending on what mood he is in that day.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #16 : July 06, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »

ok...

Ray!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #17 : July 06, 2008, 08:56:51 PM »

lol @ Ray!

you are a riot man...  Thanks for the laugh!

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #18 : July 06, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »

I'm guessing Chrispy said it was RJ, and as usual he was wrong. The simplest way to see that LFO is not Ray is that Ray was a Braves fan, LFO is a Rays fan.

nope, it wasn't chrispy, and it wasn't chrispy who sent me a pm recently saying LFO was Ray either...

the act is up...

Who really cares, this is the perfect example of the drama that some here get off on...

over.

LOL, and you are the one leading the drama.  See the irony in that?

Hey, if you want to believe I am that guy, go ahead.

Just keep it to yourself, christy.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #19 : July 06, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »

the act is up...

over.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #20 : July 06, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »

the act is up...

over.

you're instigating that drama...you're carrying on that drama...

HELLO?! EARTH?

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #21 : July 06, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »

ok Ray, you win again, I am Chrispy, now shut up before I punch you in the head!

your reaction to me is exactly the same as Ray's was, your posts about baseball are exactly the same, your defensiveness is exactly the same.

I am 100% certain that you are Ray, and now you are trying to wiggle out of it because you have been exposed.

Who really cares, you might as well have kept your original name instead of going through all the effort of trying to hide your identity.

I am convinced, you need medication Christy.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #22 : July 06, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »

sad but true...

this site has a definate "mob mentality" about it, which is my least favorite thing about posting here...

we have a certain amount of posters that hold a grudge, and always bring it into play, even when it has no place, then others pile on, and we have the nonsense that is always here.

*yawn*

it actually reminds me of a bunch of teenage girls at times.

some posters change names, come back and start the same old garbage they used to do, just under a new name. Pretty easy to pick them out sometimes if they don't change their posting style.

re-read this post and then go back and read the argument youre having currently.

"those in glass houses..."

for example?

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #23 : July 06, 2008, 08:53:44 PM »

sad but true...

this site has a definate "mob mentality" about it, which is my least favorite thing about posting here...

we have a certain amount of posters that hold a grudge, and always bring it into play, even when it has no place, then others pile on, and we have the nonsense that is always here.

*yawn*

some posters change names, come back and start the same old garbage they used to do, just under a new name.  Pretty easy to pick them out sometimes if they don't change their posting style.

re-read this post and then go back and read the argument youre having currently.

As I said, pot meet kettle.

Thing is, I don't have it out for Turbo or Christy or anyone.

But when I see idiotic posts, I call them out.

It just so happens these 2 have the majority of the idiotic posts.

It's no wonder they are love birds.  Or are they the same person?

Hmmm.......

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #24 : July 06, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »

ok Ray, you win again, I am Chrispy, now shut up before I punch you in the head!

your reaction to me is exactly the same as Ray's was, your posts about baseball are exactly the same, your defensiveness is exactly the same.

I am 100% certain that you are Ray, and now you are trying to wiggle out of it because you have been exposed.

Who really cares, you might as well have kept your original name instead of going through all the effort of trying to hide your identity.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #25 : July 06, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #26 : July 06, 2008, 08:51:32 PM »

sad but true...

*yawn*

some posters change names, come back and start the same old garbage they used to do, just under a new name.  Pretty easy to pick them out sometimes if they don't change their posting style.

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #27 : July 06, 2008, 08:49:53 PM »

you defend yourself as not being Ray to hard, I think you are him.

someone told me via pm that you were rj, so I figured they knew something I didn't.

I have always known you were Ray.

You try too hard to prove yourself otherwise.

it is obvious...

RAY!

LOL, ok Christy.

I have defended myself when I have been called anyone, but you can believe what you want, Christy.

I guess you have always been wrong, which I am certain is something you are used to.

LFO

Hall of Famer

« #28 : July 06, 2008, 08:47:43 PM »

LOL.

Remember Turbo, I am RJ tomorrow....don't want you getting "confused" again.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #29 : July 06, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »

you defend yourself as not being Ray to hard, I think you are him.

someone told me via pm that you were rj, so I figured they knew something I didn't.

I have always known you were Ray.

You try too hard to prove yourself otherwise.

it is obvious...

RAY!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the "Locking of threads"...... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools