Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the "Locking of threads"...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 06, 2008, 08:46:17 PM

ok

Ray...

LFO

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 06, 2008, 08:45:41 PM

this site has a definate "mob mentality" about it, which is my least favorite thing about posting here...

So your solution is to exacerbate the situation by constantly talking about it?

Can't argue with logic like that. Didn't hear a peep out of you when you were attacking Shultz, RJ, Seed, etc.

you started the thread, if you didn't want comments, you should know better...
I'm not bi-posting as "Hate"

oops, my bad... I am going from brewer source to brewer source and back here again, got confused...

:-[

That happens a lot, huh? You getting confused, that is. Probably started when you were a young boy, wondering why instead of playing with GI Joe and He-Man, you were playing with Barbies and My Little Pony's......

wow, that is the best you got Ray?

You've done a lot better in the past, I am disappointed.

I give that a 1 on a scale from 1 to 10 on the funny scale.

Honestly, i think you are obsessed with this ray character.

Might want to seek out help for that.

Part of me wishes I could be him, so I could torment you since you are obviously scarred by something the guy did to you.

I guess I could try and pretend, so why did he hate you exactly?

Oh wait, I could guess....probably has something to do with you whiny ass posts and constant playing of the victim.....

LFO

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 06, 2008, 08:43:49 PM

this site has a definate "mob mentality" about it, which is my least favorite thing about posting here...

Can't argue with logic like that. Didn't hear a peep out of you when you were attacking Shultz, RJ, Seed, etc.

You are Hate, I am Ray.

Didn't you know?
Gee, I thought I was Warren Sapp.

You could see where I got confused.

Smack my ass and call me Turbo.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 06, 2008, 08:43:08 PM

LFO = Ray

It is too obvious...

You should have at least changed your style.

No big deal, but you came on this site and had it out for me immediately, even before I ever responded to you, so besides the fact that you post exactly the same as him, that gave it away.

carry on Ray.

LOL.

Just yesterday you were certain I was RJ.  It was so obvious I was Ray, yet you were so sure I was RJ.. Gotcha.

I can assure you that you are wrong on both accounts, but you can believe what you want.

I don't have it out for you, or anyone for that matter.

But if it makes you feel good to think I am somebody else, go ahead.  If it makes you feel good to think you have people out for you, go ahead and think that as well. 

We have been over this before, and it is kind of funny actually.  I am not Runole, RJ, Ray, Olaf, or any other idiot you have accused more of being.  But if you think you are cool by guessing and thinking, then by all means go ahead.  But I'd bet you any amount of money that I am none of those people.

Pony up.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 06, 2008, 08:42:15 PM

oops, my bad... I am going from brewer source to brewer source and back here again, got confused...

That happens a lot, huh? You getting confused, that is. Probably started when you were a young boy, wondering why instead of playing with GI Joe and He-Man, you were playing with Barbies and My Little Pony's......

wow, that is the best you got Ray?

You've done a lot better in the past, I am disappointed.

I give that a 1 on a scale from 1 to 10 on the funny scale.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 06, 2008, 08:39:18 PM

LFO = Ray

It is too obvious...

You should have at least changed your style.

No big deal, but you came on this site and had it out for me immediately, even before I ever responded to you, so besides the fact that you post exactly the same as him, that gave it away.

carry on Ray.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 06, 2008, 08:38:59 PM

You are Hate, I am Ray.

Didn't you know?
Gee, I thought I was Warren Sapp.

You could see where I got confused.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 06, 2008, 08:38:21 PM

oops, my bad...  I am going from brewer source to brewer source and back here again, got confused...

That happens a lot, huh?  You getting confused, that is.  Probably started when you were a young boy, wondering why instead of playing with GI Joe and He-Man, you were playing with Barbies and My Little Pony's......

LFO

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 06, 2008, 08:37:10 PM

You are Hate, I am Ray.

Didn't you know?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 06, 2008, 08:36:13 PM

sad but true...

we have a certain amount of posters that hold a grudge, and always bring it into play, even when it has no place, then others pile on, and we have the nonsense that is always here.

*yawn*

it actually reminds me of a bunch of teenage girls at times.

some posters change names, come back and start the same old garbage they used to do, just under a new name. Pretty easy to pick them out sometimes if they don't change their posting style.

Pot, meet kettle.

lol

great post Ray...

So I am Ray today.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Tomorrow can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be RJ again?

Tuesday I would like to be Runole.

Wednesday how about Olaf?

Thursday can I be YOU?  Please?  Pretty please with sugar on top?  I'll even promise to dress up like a gay clown and paint my face and stick my tongue out...

Friday, I'd like to be Karen.

Saturday, how about Christy?  I always wanted to be a cop.

Idiot.  funny to see you going around crying about others, yet all you do is go around whining and crying, accusing people of being other people, calling names, etc.  You are the definition of a hypocrite.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 06, 2008, 08:35:41 PM

oops, my bad...  I am going from brewer source to brewer source and back here again, got confused...

MBF

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 06, 2008, 08:33:13 PM

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 06, 2008, 08:31:30 PM

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 06, 2008, 08:30:24 PM

sad but true...

we have a certain amount of posters that hold a grudge, and always bring it into play, even when it has no place, then others pile on, and we have the nonsense that is always here.

*yawn*

some posters change names, come back and start the same old garbage they used to do, just under a new name. Pretty easy to pick them out sometimes if they don't change their posting style.

Pot, meet kettle.

lol

great post Ray...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 06, 2008, 08:26:06 PM

sad but true...

*yawn*

some posters change names, come back and start the same old garbage they used to do, just under a new name.  Pretty easy to pick them out sometimes if they don't change their posting style.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the "Locking of threads"...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools