Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

: December 04, 2006, 08:17:29 PM

on the topic of QB decisions:

What should we have done concerning the QB position this offseason?

Here's a list of the FA QBs from last offseason that changed teams

Drew Brees
Jeff Garcia
Brian Griese
Aaron Brooks
Todd Collins
Gus Ferotte
Jon Kitna
Jamie Martin
Josh McKown
Mike McMahon
Craig Nall
Sage Rosefels
Anthony Wright
Jay Fiedler

We couldn't afford Brees by a long shot.
Griese left for Chicago to get the $$$ we couldn't afford to pay him, and at the time Chicago looked like a good place for him to be a starter.
I believe we tried to get Garcia, but he chose Philly, I don't how much he wanted or if we could afford him.
We signed Fielder hoping that he would heal, but it didn't work out.

No one else on that list looks appealing.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 05, 2006, 09:03:54 AM

ABuccs doesn't even have internet access right now.  Plus, he wouldn't know how to hack anyone even if Chev wrote explicit instructions for him, trust me.  He ain't that computer literate....LOL.  Took him 2 years to find the "on/off" button.

...but once he did he was able to compile..."The List".

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 05, 2006, 09:06:01 AM

ABuccs doesn't even have internet access right now. Plus, he wouldn't know how to hack anyone even if Chev wrote explicit instructions for him, trust me. He ain't that computer literate....LOL. Took him 2 years to find the "on/off" button.

...but once he did he was able to compile..."The List".
LOL

Was wondering where he had been..........

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 05, 2006, 08:33:21 AM

Dal - PR had a hacker earlier today and he was online posting has JF and SR.  I noticed you account was dead then, so the infiltrator obviously had a grudge against you.

With my unassuming and non-confrontational personality I'm shocked, SHOCKED to see anyone had a grudge vs. me.

maybe it was Abuccs ??? :P

Wasn't Abuccs I can assure you of that.  He has his own membership issues...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#4 : December 05, 2006, 08:38:39 AM

ABuccs doesn't even have internet access right now.  Plus, he wouldn't know how to hack anyone even if Chev wrote explicit instructions for him, trust me.  He ain't that computer literate....LOL.  Took him 2 years to find the "on/off" button.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 05, 2006, 08:19:23 AM

and i don't think i can argue with a thing he's said thus far.

why would ANYONE over the age of 13, listen to that mutt?
Why would anyone over the age of 13 have a message board handle like "the chronic"??

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 05, 2006, 08:40:48 AM

ABuccs doesn't even have internet access right now. Plus, he wouldn't know how to hack anyone even if Chev wrote explicit instructions for him, trust me. He ain't that computer literate....LOL. Took him 2 years to find the "on/off" button.

ROFLMBAO!!!! ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

TheChronic

Rookie

#7 : December 04, 2006, 11:59:13 PM

You posted AFTER me in this thread idiot. And I've been here for quite a while.

you better look again honey..............stop chasing me.......I'm not interested.

TheChronic

Rookie

#8 : December 04, 2006, 11:51:58 PM

Maybe the hacker was this chronic idiot!

seriously..........you're following me around this board like a lost puppy..........you're making a fool of yourself.......seek attention elsewhere.  I hate to be so bold.......but its better I let you down easy up front.  Now run along.....

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : December 04, 2006, 11:56:22 PM

You posted AFTER  me in this thread idiot. And I've been here for quite a while.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : December 04, 2006, 10:51:57 PM

Appearently you weren't the only one to have their account deleted. Go Bucs! is gone also. Who did you guys piss off?

Do I have to start a list for you? Between fending off Grudenista on one hand and the Gradkowski bashers on the other I'm not on a lot of folks' Xmas card list around here.

BTW, let me toss some credit to JF and SR for their customer service once they figured out the problem. They even offered to restore my post count which I thought was very civilized of them.
 WOW! Mine is still good?? Maybe the hacker was this chronic idiot!

#11 : December 04, 2006, 10:45:14 PM

why would ANYONE over the age of 13, listen to that mutt?

Because I find him entertaining.... plus i'm intelligent enough to form my own opinions without his influence

TheChronic

Rookie

#12 : December 04, 2006, 10:46:12 PM

Tampa bay Sports radio died with Chris Thomas.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 04, 2006, 10:48:40 PM

Dawg on a rant? quick ... someone alert the media

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 04, 2006, 09:42:18 PM

I HAVE MY SOURCES.....it involves Eddie Debartalo and a bar stool.......oh never mind.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools