Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 04, 2006, 09:38:01 PM

I  that he is very knowledgeable and after all he was a pro-bowl TE for the late Baltimore Colts under Don Shula, the guy knows that game. He was offered the GM job when McKAy left on an interim basis but the move was considered too controversial at the time.

Huh?

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 04, 2006, 09:36:08 PM

I  that he is very knowledgeable and after all he was a pro-bowl TE for the late Baltimore Colts under Don Shula, the guy knows that game. He was offered the GM job when McKAy left on an interim basis but the move was considered too controversial at the time.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

TheChronic

Rookie

#17 : December 04, 2006, 09:26:58 PM

and i don't think i can argue with a thing he's said thus far.

why would ANYONE over the age of 13, listen to that mutt?

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#18 : December 04, 2006, 09:05:07 PM

Dal - PR had a hacker earlier today and he was online posting has JF and SR. I noticed you account was dead then, so the infiltrator obviously had a grudge against you.

With my unassuming and non-confrontational personality I'm shocked, SHOCKED to see anyone had a grudge vs. me.

Appearently you weren't the only one to have their account deleted. Go Bucs! is gone also. Who did you guys piss off?

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#19 : December 04, 2006, 09:03:29 PM

Duemig is an Idiot and I get a kick out of you guys who listen to him. The team is 3-9 of course they are bad. Wasnt this the same Duemig who in the early part of the season loved Sims?/ Then said that getting Rid of
Griese was the right thing?? Duemig has also bashed Griese for his Drinking, yet never said anything about the late Chris Thomas.
Duemig is a phony

Carry on

I believe you are thinking of Jim Rome.  He would dedicate entire segments. 

I don't remember Duemig attacking Griese for drinking.  He doesn't seem to attack people too much for drinking.  He seems to be a heavy drinker himself. 

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 04, 2006, 09:15:34 PM

Appearently you weren't the only one to have their account deleted. Go Bucs! is gone also. Who did you guys piss off?

Do I have to start a list for you? Between fending off Grudenista on one hand and the Gradkowski bashers on the other I'm not on a lot of folks' Xmas card list around here.

BTW, let me toss some credit to JF and SR for their customer service once they figured out the problem. They even offered to restore my post count which I thought was very civilized of them.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

coolhandluke

Starter

#21 : December 04, 2006, 08:37:21 PM

Duemig is an Idiot and I get a kick out of you guys who listen to him. The team is 3-9 of course they are bad. Wasnt this the same Duemig who in the early part of the season loved Sims?/ Then said that getting Rid of
Griese was the right thing?? Duemig has also bashed Griese for his Drinking, yet never said anything about the late Chris Thomas.
Duemig is a phony

Carry on

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 04, 2006, 08:04:03 PM

What happened to your account?

No idea, here today, gone today. Just recreated it and moved on.

Dal - PR had a hacker earlier today and he was online posting has JF and SR.  I noticed you account was dead then, so the infiltrator obviously had a grudge against you. 

I am amazed my account is still here, I have p1ssed nearly everyone off at some point.   :o

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 04, 2006, 08:11:04 PM

Dal - PR had a hacker earlier today and he was online posting has JF and SR.  I noticed you account was dead then, so the infiltrator obviously had a grudge against you.

With my unassuming and non-confrontational personality I'm shocked, SHOCKED to see anyone had a grudge vs. me.

maybe it was Abuccs  ??? :P

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 04, 2006, 07:59:08 PM

He signed the Fiedler Crab.  He did try to get a veteran in here.

Signing a guy with shoulder problems like Fielder's isn't a serious effort and plus Fielder wasn't on the radar until after McCown went down so the Simms, McCown plan was in effect.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 04, 2006, 08:10:08 PM

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 04, 2006, 03:56:21 PM

No, Big Dog's on another Gruden rant?

He'll twist words all day long as ususal. I'm not tuning in today.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 04, 2006, 03:57:18 PM

According to Gruden, we are losing because we have a rookie qb meanwhile, we have $1.4 mil qb on the bench that he traded for.

$1.4 million for a QB with any starts at all under his belt is peanuts.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 04, 2006, 03:53:49 PM

What happened to your account?

No idea, here today, gone today. Just recreated it and moved on.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#29 : December 04, 2006, 03:52:46 PM

Someone broke into the system and had administrator priviledges.  One of my posts was edited completely.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools