Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 04, 2006, 03:51:57 PM

We're 30th in offense, we're below TEN which has a rookie QB, a non name OL, Travis Henry at RB for god's sake and no real WR's.

SF has a young QB, a no name OL and a bunch o' WR's you'e never heard of.

MIA and DET have all kind of issues in the same vein, bad veteran QB, spotty WR's, bad OL and they're better than us.

The problem isn't being the #1 offense, it is not being the worst offense right now.

****Cool, my account got deleted, so my post count is 1, now opinions can be properly devalued*****

What happened to your account?

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#31 : December 04, 2006, 03:50:15 PM

Here goes Duemig again. Gruden "got rid of" Griese because he wasn't mobile.  The Bucs couldn't afford Simms and Griese and be under the cap.

This guy is just a hotheaded dufus.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 04, 2006, 03:43:03 PM

We're 30th in offense, we're below TEN which has a rookie QB, a non name OL, Travis Henry at RB for god's sake and no real WR's.

MIA and DET have all kind of issues in the same vein, bad veteran QB, spotty WR's, bad OL and they're better than us.

The problem isn't being the #1 offense, it is not being the worst offense right now.

****Cool, my account got deleted, so my post count is 1, now opinions can be properly devalued*****

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 04, 2006, 04:04:35 PM

What? You've never heard of Larry Allen and Kwame Harris on the OL? Allen's been to the Pro Bowl 10 times, perhaps you missed those appearances? How about Antonio Bryant at WR? The guy was a 1,000 yard receiver before he got to SF.

#34 : December 04, 2006, 03:41:40 PM

I didn't hear Gruden say we are losing because of Gradkowski.  This is a classic Duemig strawman.

Agreed.  Bottom line: we are mediocre team made worse by a staggering number of injuries.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#35 : December 04, 2006, 03:38:49 PM

I didn't hear Gruden say we are losing because of Gradkowski.  This is a classic Duemig strawman.

#36 : December 04, 2006, 03:25:38 PM

and i don't think i can argue with a thing he's said thus far.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 04, 2006, 03:27:41 PM

I will be listening in T-minus 3 minutes..... Probably

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#38 : December 04, 2006, 03:32:51 PM

and i don't think i can argue with a thing he's said thus far.

agree

#39 : December 04, 2006, 03:36:57 PM

You already missed a very juicy portion.

He's said that he's tired of the injury "excuse" as to why we're playing our young qb when Gruden was asking the veteran players b4 Simms got hurt how they felt about making a qb change. According to Gruden, we are losing because we have a rookie qb meanwhile, we have $1.4 mil qb on the bench that he traded for.

He also talked about other teams with their young players that are putting up the good fight, mentioned Derek Anderson, the backup qb for the Browns that pulled off the upset yesterday.

Good stuff.

#40 : December 04, 2006, 04:16:36 PM

I've heard many times.... "we are starting a rookie qb"...... when mentioning our woes.

#41 : December 04, 2006, 05:00:55 PM

Didn't Simms get INJURED???  So he is "forced" to start a rookie qb. 

He did trade for Rattay, did not sign a reliable backup, even after McCown went down.  Gruden's terrible personnel decisions are why he continues to lose. 

Expect more of the same next year with him at the helm. 

He signed the Fiedler Crab.  He did try to get a veteran in here.

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#42 : December 04, 2006, 04:57:15 PM

Didn't Simms get INJURED???  So he is "forced" to start a rookie qb. 

He did trade for Rattay, did not sign a reliable backup, even after McCown went down.  Gruden's terrible personnel decisions are why he continues to lose. 

Expect more of the same next year with him at the helm. 

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 04, 2006, 04:09:57 PM

What? You've never heard of Larry Allen and Kwame Harris on the OL? Allen's been to the Pro Bowl 10 times, perhaps you missed those appearances? How about Antonio Bryant at WR? The guy was a 1,000 yard receiver before he got to SF.

Pro Bowl/HoF Larry Allen was a long, long time ago. That;s like saying we had Pro bowl/HOF player Randal McDaniel.  Bryant had a 1000 yards, Clayton had a 1000 yards, heck double that up Galloway had 1000 yards so we're twice as good there. Kwame  Harris is a bust of an R1 pick, Walker was a bust of an R1 pick. Shall we continue this dance?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 04, 2006, 04:11:35 PM

Pro Bowl/HoF Larry Allen was a long, long time ago. That;s like saying we had Pro bowl/HOF player Randal McDaniel.  Bryant had a 1000 yards, Clayton had a 1000 yards, heck double that up Galloway had 1000 yards so we're twice as good there. Kwame  Harris is a bust of an R1 pick, Walker was a bust of an R1 pick. Shall we continue this dance?

Nice, though ineffective, attempt to spin out of it.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools