Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 07, 2006, 11:56:07 AM

ABuccs, I think he was joking.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#46 : December 07, 2006, 11:58:03 AM

One more thing....wasn't it you and your friend OrlandoBuc who ate their meal at the Training camp get together and left without paying the bill? Talk about questioning someone's character?????

DOH!!!

(insert slap forehead smiley here)

Hog and Jog, not cool.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 07, 2006, 12:06:50 PM

chew and screw!

LOL!

How ya been man?
ehh, im ok I guess, doin my thang... yourself?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#48 : December 07, 2006, 12:07:54 PM

chew and screw!

LOL!

How ya been man?
ehh, im ok I guess, doin my thang... yourself?
Doing good ICIT.  Good to see you around here again.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 07, 2006, 12:04:39 PM

chew and screw!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#50 : December 07, 2006, 12:05:32 PM

chew and screw!

LOL!

How ya been man?

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 07, 2006, 12:10:01 PM

thanks bro.  Ive just been trying to keep busy so I havent been home or surfing that much... im leaving on a business trip to VA tomorrow so I wont be able to watch the bucs get murdered this weekend.

#52 : December 07, 2006, 01:59:38 PM

That's a pretty strong accusation there MJS. You must question my character for you to imply something like that?

Funny how you thought my character was good enough for you to forward an email to me with Inside article info from Flynn's Focus on Booger McFarland? You can go ahead and deny it, but I still posses the email.

Lucky for you though, I am not a rat so that email you sent won't be forwarded to anyone. But you are a man who walks both sides of the fence. How do you live with yourself? Guess maybe you thought I wouldn't see this post because I was banned? You still have my email address, you could have accused me directly like a man.

Ouch!!!

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#53 : December 07, 2006, 04:56:08 PM

ABuccs doesn't even have internet access right now. Plus, he wouldn't know how to hack anyone even if Chev wrote explicit instructions for him, trust me. He ain't that computer literate....LOL. Took him 2 years to find the "on/off" button.

Theres a on/off button????????????

gone

Hall of Famer
#54 : December 07, 2006, 04:58:51 PM

ABuccs doesn't even have internet access right now. Plus, he wouldn't know how to hack anyone even if Chev wrote explicit instructions for him, trust me. He ain't that computer literate....LOL. Took him 2 years to find the "on/off" button.

Theres a on/off button????????????
Right next to the "any" key....

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#55 : December 10, 2006, 12:04:15 PM

lol

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Dawg is on a rant today...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools