Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Options in first round 07 « previous next »
Page: 1

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

: November 29, 2006, 03:42:08 PM

i am bored at work and decided to take a look into the next draft in April. First of all looking at our schedule for the final games i can only see us winning two games maybe 3 if we can win this weekend which could happen. but i have us winning only one more game and that is against the falcons. The other teams that are really good like us ( just being a little sarcastic) also have tough schedules too. Oakland, detroit, and arizona i think will probably be the first three picks. leaving us at four but we could if we win a couple and other teams lose like washington, tenn, houston we could end up bein all the way down to 7 or 8. but i see us at the fourth overall. leaving us with following options. maybe gets to us
calvin Johnson wr
joe thomas OT
gaines adams de
brady quinn qb

most likly will fall to us
peterson rb
quentin moses de
jake long ot
leon hall cb
ted ginn wr
dwayne jarrett wr
laron laundry s
paul posluszny lb
troy smith qb

those are the guys that will be our options at number one. I hope its either gaines adams, calvin johnson, thomas, or troy smith.
thoughts??
who do u guys want and where do u think we will end up? SR or JF who do u guys want the bucs to draft?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 29, 2006, 03:44:15 PM

This will make me cry like a baby if this happens.

#2 : November 29, 2006, 04:04:35 PM

Gruden will cry if this happens

Larry Brackins

Starter
#3 : November 29, 2006, 05:23:47 PM

Troy Smith has a chance to falling to us in the 2nd round, he's not even an option in the 1st round.
Keep Jarrett away. Injury prone.

And since we are posting big pictures:

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 29, 2006, 09:14:24 PM

Here's a big picture:

FlexXVI

Second String
#5 : November 30, 2006, 12:50:22 AM

www.nfldraftcountdown.com has an updated mock with us drafting . . .

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Options in first round 07 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools